Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

NBA Finals Predictions?

Ok so after mid season who does everybody have in the Finals and who wins it all?

vCash
    Miami vs OKC rematch. Miami wins it in 6.

Indiana loses to Miami in 7 in the ECFs.

Canadian in Carolina. University of South Carolina Beaufort.
    vCash
    Kevin Love Seperates from the T-wolves and forms his own team of nothing but short white men who will pass him the ball and let him rebound. he dominates the league scoring 100+ a game and wins the title in 4 games. thats a possibility.. ... but itl probably be miami in 6 or 7 against whichever great team comes out of the west. OKC. maybe san antonio again.. would love to see a houston or g state in the mix
    http://cdn.fansided.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/229/files/2013/11/NOAH.gif

SEATTLE SEAHAWKS 2014 SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONS!- BEASTMODE

BLUE JAYS

twitter
    https://twitter.com/NicolasONeill_

vCash
    If Westbrook comes back healthy, I see a MIA OKC rematch with MIA winning in 6. Otherwise, MIA SAS again.
    I see OKC and SAS on top of the West with a huge gap between them and the other playoff teams. A lot of these supposedly new and upcoming team in the West are very inexperienced playoffs-wise.
    In the East, it obviously will only be between MIA and IND. I see MIA winning in 6, maybe 7.

vCash
    I hope it will be San Antonio & Miami again, with the Spurs not choking this time around. I would prefer to see Indiana knock off Miami, though. I hope there is a surprise winner in the earlier rounds, Dallas or Golden State or Clippers actually getting somewhere. I'm not a Miami hater. I just want to see somebody else win.
    Last edited by kobe4thewinbang; 01-18-2014 at 03:57 AM.

vCash
    Raptors baby!! Lol nah but I heard on the radio they have 25% chance of making the finals I think according to one of Hollinger's advanced stats test.

I see Miami and Blazers. Come on Blazers

vCash
    It will between thunder, spurs, heat and pacers

vCash
    Spurs over Miami

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Asik's better View Post
    It will between thunder, spurs, heat and pacers
    Whos the better team out of those 4

vCash
    0-2 vs Houston
    0-2 vs OKC
    0-2 vs Portland
    1-1 vs LAC
    0-1 vs Indiana

in several of their losses in these games they were down really big, 20+ points big.

Anyone want to guess who's record this is vs these teams.

The playoffs is about match ups. Houston seems to have Portland's(with Asik) and GS number or matches up really well atm vs those two, however OKC and the Clips is another story.

Not unless Westbrook suffers another season ending injury I see OKC going to the Finals and with a legitimate shot of beating Miami.
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveMeOrHateMe View Post
    Anyone who thinks he's leaving is on a good one. and if he does leave in the summer ill delete my psd account forever!
    Quote Originally Posted by ThuglifeJ View Post
    Normals? Pretty sure Dragic is better overall than harden. Hardens 'star' numbers are due to his flopping

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthSideRookie View Post
    0-2 vs Houston
    0-2 vs OKC
    0-2 vs Portland
    1-1 vs LAC
    0-1 vs Indiana

in several of their losses in these games they were down really big, 20+ points big.

Anyone want to guess who's record this is vs these teams.

The playoffs is about match ups. Houston seems to have Portland's(with Asik) and GS number or matches up really well atm vs those two, however OKC and the Clips is another story.

Not unless Westbrook suffers another season ending injury I see OKC going to the Finals and with a legitimate shot of beating Miami.
    I know what team that is, and I can tell you that whole 'beating the league's Elite' stuff is overrated. This also doesn't factor in injuries and nights they played b2b's, or 4 games in 5 nights, etc...

Miami struggled with the same thing and once the playoffs came, they turned things up another level. Portland has been a matchup problem for the Spurs the past few years, but having said that, playoffs are a different animal.

vCash
    Heat over Warriors. (Or Rockets if they trade Asik).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KnicksorBust View Post
    Heat over Warriors. (Or Rockets if they trade Asik).
    I think Golden State would win if those two teams met in the Finals. How would Miami stop Curry? LeBron can't do much against him nailing 50 footers and GS has Iggy to pester LeBron, and Thompson to drain as much as Curry.

vCash
    Pacers vs Thunder

Pacers in 6

I think the Heat could make the NBA finals, ofcourse they are the defending champs but I don't see them being better than the Pacers this season. This can all change, and I think it all comes down to will the Heat trade Chalmers and Rio for a PG, like a Ramon Sessions or Jarret Jack or maybe even someone we're not thinking about that can play a bit of D, keep the D honest and take pressure off LeBron.
    shots fired?

I follow rules and appreciate the ignore button

vCash
    Indy vs OKC. OKC in 7.....

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast