Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 66

Thread: SuperBowl Temps

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    69,316
    vCash
    1500

    SuperBowl Temps


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    5,352
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    sorry bro.

    All I got was "Do you like Christie?" NO.

    And 5 signs you'll get cancer.... thanks

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    69,316
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by chargerSD View Post
    sorry bro.

    All I got was "Do you like Christie?" NO.

    And 5 signs you'll get cancer.... thanks
    Dont know... Its popping up for me

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    5,352
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    Dont know... Its popping up for me
    got it now.... dam internet don't work when I need it security settings....

    Wow, glad that dam climate change doesn't exist.... whew

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    37,489
    vCash
    1750
    It wasn't enough to post this in just GD or just NFL?


  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    5,352
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by db75 View Post
    It wasn't enough to post this in just GD or just NFL?
    sorry, what's GD?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    hoosierland
    Posts
    1,701
    vCash
    1496
    Quote Originally Posted by chargerSD View Post
    sorry, what's GD?
    I think he meant SD.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    5,352
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by eDush View Post
    I think he meant SD.
    OK bro, so what's SD?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    hoosierland
    Posts
    1,701
    vCash
    1496
    Quote Originally Posted by chargerSD View Post
    OK bro, so what's SD?
    It's one of the best cities in CA my friend.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    69,316
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by db75 View Post
    It wasn't enough to post this in just GD or just NFL?
    Considering most don't come to the general discussion thread I think not. Its both a General discussion topic and an NFL topic. The cold is for general discussion considering 90 percent of the country will be affected. So the answer to your question is no it wasn't enough.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    5,352
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by eDush View Post
    It's one of the best cities in CA my friend.
    seriously? I LIVE there! Live it, love, be it.... anywhere else is your problem.

    I haven't explored all the diff places on this site and thought it was some kind of code for a diff board or something. lol. w/e

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    5,352
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    Considering most don't come to the general discussion thread I think not. Its both a General discussion topic and an NFL topic. The cold is for general discussion considering 90 percent of the country will be affected. So the answer to your question is no it wasn't enough.
    especially as it was "football related" reference. OK.

    Please send this to Jim Inhofe, the posters Brewer, 34-for-life (paid by oil companies) the less than 2% of scientists in the world who deny it all paid by oil companies, and other highly enlightened posters here on PSD to whom climate change is a "myth."

    Consider it a public service.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    2,422
    vCash
    1000
    Wow 20 degrees and people are complaining? Watch the game at your house you pansies.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Down Yonder
    Posts
    10,057
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Patriot Pride:27820914
    Wow 20 degrees and people are complaining? Watch the game at your house you pansies.
    Kinda my thought.

    Me and my Boys.
    Thank you PSD for your support and prayers.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Lancaster, Pa
    Posts
    14,017
    vCash
    3425
    Quote Originally Posted by Patriot Pride View Post
    Wow 20 degrees and people are complaining? Watch the game at your house you pansies.
    For about 50% of the country 20 is a nice balmy wind jacket type day.
    Coulson Lives

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •