Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Philip Rivers wins PFWA "Comeback Player of the Year."

Yes, many of us predicted this.... throw a dog a bone...

http://www.chargers.com/news/article...b-c2968dd4e739

Rivers never gets the respect he deserves...

vCash
    lol, COMEBACK player of the year?? He never went anywhere...

as a raiders fan, I agree with you, this guy is and has been a top tier elite qb for almost a decade, if anyone has him as anything than a top 5 qb (along with brady, brees, rodgers, manning) then they must not watch him play. I actually seen people compare Eli to him, lol. The guy gets NO respect!
    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    lol, COMEBACK player of the year?? He never went anywhere...

as a raiders fan, I agree with you, this guy is and has been a top tier elite qb for almost a decade, if anyone has him as anything than a top 5 qb (along with brady, brees, rodgers, manning) then they must not watch him play. I actually seen people compare Eli to him, lol. The guy gets NO respect!
    Nasty you always impress me with your views and NOT because you sometimes say something ok about Rivers... so why is it "I" end up defending the Raiders on the main boards more than any Raiders fan?

BTW, your right... rivers is just some passionate hillbilly who gets no respect. Peyton already ripped Rivers for the MVP in 2008 and won it first week this year. He's doomed to diss.