Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Any Kobe updates???

I know they said he would travel with the team, was wondering if anybody follows him on twitter or something. Some friends and I made plans to see him play at the Garden this year because we thought it may be the last time we get to see him play.....then he breaks his knee, the knicks game is the last on the road trip and almost six weeks to the day so Im still holding on to a thread of hope. Also Im gonna hold up a sign to try to get on TV, I know its kinda childish but wtf, I was gonna have it say "PLEASE MELO STAY.....,we dont want you in L.A." and maybe add like a hashtag thing that says DONTDOITMITCH, but my buddies tell me they dont wanna get jumped outside the Garden so Im open to suggestions. Thanks for reading and ROLL THAT TANK.

vCash
    Kobe is focusing on other things that don't have to do with basketball like marketing classes/seminars and interviews with Bill Clinton.

vCash
    My sources tell me he's still rehabbing.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Randomfan View Post
    I know they said he would travel with the team, was wondering if anybody follows him on twitter or something. Some friends and I made plans to see him play at the Garden this year because we thought it may be the last time we get to see him play.....then he breaks his knee, the knicks game is the last on the road trip and almost six weeks to the day so Im still holding on to a thread of hope. Also Im gonna hold up a sign to try to get on TV, I know its kinda childish but wtf, I was gonna have it say "PLEASE MELO STAY.....,we dont want you in L.A." and maybe add like a hashtag thing that says DONTDOITMITCH, but my buddies tell me they dont wanna get jumped outside the Garden so Im open to suggestions. Thanks for reading and ROLL THAT TANK.
    I hate to snip your thread of hope and then light both ends on fire, but there is zero chance he plays any of the games on this trip. I would be shocked if he played any games before the All-Star break to be honest, but you never know how bad the itch is going to get once he's been medically cleared.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GailGoodrich View Post
    I hate to snip your thread of hope and then light both ends on fire, but there is zero chance he plays any of the games on this trip. I would be shocked if he played any games before the All-Star break to be honest, but you never know how bad the itch is going to get once he's been medically cleared.
    Yeah thats what I was dreading. I guess Ill make sure to bring a paperbag and cut some eyes out.

vCash
    yeah...

he robbed Jimbaco when he got that new contract

LAPD is looking into charging him for racketeering... why else would that idiot Jimbaco do that deal

oh wait... i answered my own question... nevermind

vCash
    His father rob mamba of at least 4 years of his best years. It is compensation. I honestly want him to take it slow to return.but if he is healthy he will come back.

vCash
    Said Kobe today.....

"If you give yourself wiggle room to not push yourself as hard as you possibly can by thinking 'I'm going to sit out' . . . then the motivation's gone, and I refuse to have that happen," Bryant said Friday before the Lakers beat the Boston Celtics, 107-104. "It's my job to be ready."

http://www.latimes.com/sports/basket...#ixzz2qj2H2r6R

vCash
    Would Bryant be better served given where the Lakers are in the standings to sit out the rest of the season and let his body fully heal?
    "I don't think that's the best thing and here's why: These guys are creatures of repetition. They take hundreds of shots a day from different points on the court. They run, they basically through the course of their practices and shoot-arounds and participation in play throughout the year just get so comfortable with their craft.
    "So I would say, 'All right, listen. We'll use this year as a bit of a reassimilation experiment. We'll watch your minutes and you get out there and play the active game of basketball.' There's still some value to him playing live NBA games. There is nothing like it. So you really need to remember and experience what that feels like and not just sort of be dropped in the bucket and he can use that experience this year to sort of get ready for next year."
    ben.bolch@latimes.com
    Twitter: @latbbolch

http://www.latimes.com/sports/basket...#ixzz2qt604FkJ

vCash
    Mike Trudell ‏@LakersReporter 10m
    Kobe on if he'll consider playing in the 2016 Olympics: "No ... Maybe I'll go watch Pau win another silver."

LOL