Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Decipher Lebron's cryptic message

Message from Lebron to Wade via instagram

"No matter what happens in the future we stuck together like brothers for life. And no matter what they say, u still a BAD Mutha-Shut-Yo-Mouth out there on that court!
    http://touch.sun-sentinel.com/#secti.../p2p-78935043/

May mean something, may mean nothing.

vCash
    Does anyone think Wade is contemplating retirement?

vCash
    Who the F cares. Let this season play out. Of he leaves then he played the contract he signed and we should remember all he did. Of Wade retires (which I doubt) then let's all enjoy his career and wait for his stature to come up.

We have enjoyed a few good years of basketball that very few franchise have ever gotten in their whole history.

But really we have Riley, I doubt anything goes wrong.

vCash
    We win this year and he isn't going anywhere. No way does he turn down a chance at a 4 peat, something jordan never did.

I think he is looking for some attention. Durant has been getting a lot of love lately.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by justinnum1:27816705
    We win this year and he isn't going anywhere. No way does he turn down a chance at a 4 peat, something jordan never did.

I think he is looking for some attention. Durant has been getting a lot of love lately.
    I agree. Big stars get their precious feelings hurt when the attention turns away from them. They are as fragile as the leg lamp in the movie A Christmas Story.

vCash
    I don't think it means anything. Can't seem him leaving especially if we win again..

vCash

Give me a break....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by justinnum1 View Post

If Jordan didn't take that year off, he would of gone for a 7 peat. Fool!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shark View Post
    If Jordan didn't take that year off, he would of gone for a 7 peat. Fool!
    He is saying Jordan never won 4 in a row and there is no way LeBron would pass up the opportunity to do one of the few things Jordan never accomplished. Fool! Read, and re-read before you flame.

vCash

Lebron has already said that that message meant nothing about him leaving. He said it was just a message to his brotha.
    [/CENTER]

vCash
    He pretty much had to word it that way. Had he come out and said "Hey brotha, we're going to be together for life" then it would have been pretty obvious he's staying as I doubt Wade would head to Cleveland with him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by justinnum1 View Post

Exactly, I have said this all along.

Wrestling & Bobcats Mod

vCash
    Folks we could be seeing the end of D Wade's career and possibly the end of what would be left of the big 3. With every comment LeBron makes I cringe with the thought of him bolting via free agency. But like some have stated, another championship would ease everything. But I do think Wade is quickly approaching the end of the road and is considering retirement sooner than we think.

vCash
    Basically, championship this year and Lebron will stay but if not than I think Pat Riley will be looking to shop Bosh for a legit and healthy big especially with the size the Pacers have. This way Lebron will stay even if they don't win the championship.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by york_2014 View Post
    Basically, championship this year and Lebron will stay but if not than I think Pat Riley will be looking to shop Bosh for a legit and healthy big especially with the size the Pacers have. This way Lebron will stay even if they don't win the championship.
    And who would this legit, healthy big be? Not many out there that would make much a difference. Even less who are actually available.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast