Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

Game #39: Los Angeles Lakers @ Boston Celtics - The Return of the Green Goblin

FRIDAY, JANUARY 17, 2014

@

Time: 4:30PM, PST
    Last edited by Matter.; 01-17-2014 at 03:35 PM.

vCash
    For this game, I don't care if we are on a tank mission with a band of scrubs. I always want to see the Lakers beat the Celtics!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by championships View Post
    For this game, I don't care if we are on a tank mission with a band of scrubs. I always want to see the Lakers beat the Celtics!
    Yeah, it's tough to think about the C's winning, and until yesterday I had the same feeling. But between Rondo coming back and Nick's fight I'm not sure it's even realistic to think we can win. And that's sad.

vCash

Game #39: Los Angeles Lakers @ Boston Celtics - The Return of the Green Goblin

This is a win!

How?

By losing!

vCash
    manny harris will save the lakers..

PLAN B

SIM LEAGUE NETS

vCash
    The Lakers are 1/2 game behind the Celtics in the tank race. A win puts us a game and a half behind, where a loss puts us a half game ahead of them....and the name of this game is "ping pong balls!"

vCash
    Rondo is back.

Manny Harris with 56 in the loss

Wiggins-Mobile

vCash
    I'm kind'a curious to see what kind of shape Rondo's in, and how the C's use him. He's constantly mentioned as trade bait, just like Pau, and I can see the Celtics wanted to use him to help their rebuilding and tanking effort.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GailGoodrich View Post
    I'm kind'a curious to see what kind of shape Rondo's in, and how the C's use him. He's constantly mentioned as trade bait, just like Pau, and I can see the Celtics wanted to use him to help their rebuilding and tanking effort.
    Yeah, he'll probably be rusty as heck. I do expect Ainge to trade him sooner or later though

Wiggins-Mobile

vCash
    Well this is the perfect team for Rondo to get his first game against

vCash
    Gonna be a fun night for Nick if Manny shoots lights out in his debut. Gonna be even more fun if Marshall, Kelly and pretty much everybody else keep passing Manny the ball and setting him up for easy looks after being called out as cowards.

Very interested to see what kind of heart and professionalism the team demonstrates. I hope they play hard, lose, then welcome Nick back in the next game and move on. If nothing else we need all the bodies we can get.

vCash
    We've been pretty professional in our losing recently. We were sloppy at first, but we've cleaned it up and are focused on losing.

vCash
    When was the last time a Lakers v. Celtics game wasn't on national TV?

vCash
    After years of insisting the LeBron James was the most heinous flopper in the history of the NBA, I find this deeply satisfying.

Even when we're tanking we're not flopping.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GailGoodrich View Post
    After years of insisting the LeBron James was the most heinous flopper in the history of the NBA, I find this deeply satisfying.

Even when we're tanking we're not flopping.
    Good idea! We need to flop so that we get called for fouls. We need to stand inside the arc, and flop so that we get the blocking foul, leading to more losses! Genius! Flop to tank!

This is who I would send to the NBA Lottery.

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast