Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 96
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Southern Illinois University-Carbondale
    Posts
    4,742
    vCash
    1500

    Paul Pasqualoni Hired as New Linebackers Coach

    We have learned that Paul Pasqualoni will be the #Bears new linebackers coach...
    --Mully and Hanley Twitter

    Not sure if it should get it's own thread but figured I'd post. Move if it needs to be.

    I know he's a former college head football coach. I'm not sure what kind of defenses he ran in college. I do however remember him being LBers coach in Dallas under Phillips.

    Thoughts? Anyone know anything about this guy that I don't?

    BULLS PLAYOFF PUSH 2014!!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Moon Trailer, Mare Crisium
    Posts
    3,844
    vCash
    1500
    Paul Pasqualoni. Good Italian name.

    Tearing down Utopia, one brick at a time.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    San Antonio
    Posts
    5,320
    vCash
    1500
    So much for my Mike Singletary hope/theory ...
    1985 Bears
    2005 White Sox
    2010 Blackhawks
    1991 Bulls

    1981 Sting

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    55,736
    vCash
    1700
    Quote Originally Posted by Muttman73 View Post
    So much for my Mike Singletary hope/theory ...
    Good.

    A Vikings fan in the main mentioned that he disappeared during a few games last year and that they had to have someone "watch" him. He seems like a ****ing weirdo and isn't a very good coach as is.

    Pasqualoni coached at UConn most recently, where he compiled a record of 10-18.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    19,107
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by jp611 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Muttman73 View Post
    So much for my Mike Singletary hope/theory ...
    Good.

    A Vikings fan in the main mentioned that he disappeared during a few games last year and that they had to have someone "watch" him. He seems like a ****ing weirdo and isn't a very good coach as is.

    Pasqualoni coached at UConn most recently, where he compiled a record of 10-18.
    Luckily he isn't the head coach then. LOL

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    19,783
    vCash
    1500
    Other than his last name being cool.. No clue who he is.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    15,390
    vCash
    1500
    They give him credit for developing Demarcus ware..

    It's a good hire



    our future

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Southern Illinois University-Carbondale
    Posts
    4,742
    vCash
    1500
    There is some thought on this board among others that this could hint that the Bears may eventually go 3-4. Though outside of his Dallas days under Wade Phillips as DC, I'm pretty sure he's run 4-3.

    UConn to my knowledge was 4-3 under him, much like Syracuse was under him.

    Edit; NVM he was the d-coordinator under Sparano in Miami when they ran 3-4. So they are getting a good coach it seems. Maybe the 3-4 thought isn't too far off? Or at least a hybrid system? IDK......

    BULLS PLAYOFF PUSH 2014!!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    15,390
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by cubbybear2290 View Post
    There is some thought on this board among others that this could hint that the Bears may eventually go 3-4. Though outside of his Dallas days under Wade Phillips as DC, I'm pretty sure he's run 4-3.

    UConn to my knowledge was 4-3 under him, much like Syracuse was under him.

    Edit; NVM he was the d-coordinator under Sparano in Miami when they ran 3-4. So they are getting a good coach it seems. Maybe the 3-4 thought isn't too far off? Or at least a hybrid system? IDK......
    They would of went away from tucker if they wanted a 3-4 that bad..

    The reason on this hire is he's a good coach, and a college coach. We have young LBs that need guidance and he's the correct guy.. The hybrid is a given at this point so he could help coach the players into those positions on those set of downs



    our future

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    4,426
    vCash
    1500

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    10,990
    vCash
    1500
    Never heard of him, hoping for the best.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    10,990
    vCash
    1500
    Strange though, that none of the Bears beat writers have confirmed this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Moon Trailer, Mare Crisium
    Posts
    3,844
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by La_bibbers View Post
    Thassa good Italiano boy. His father is a good man, knew him well back in Sicilia. Cook up a wonderful sauce.

    Tearing down Utopia, one brick at a time.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    11,142
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by mikebrez bears/ View Post
    They give him credit for developing Demarcus ware..

    It's a good hire
    And Freeney too, I think.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    8,048
    vCash
    1800
    Quote Originally Posted by La_bibbers View Post
    He looks a little bit like a serial killer but that's alright. That's a good thing. Bring that psycho mentality to the defense.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •