7 31.82%

11 50.00%

1 4.55%

2 9.09%
  • 5 - highest

1 4.55%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Your level of confidence in this team making the playoffs?

1-5

1 being lowest, 5 being highest

vCash
    2 for me. Would be 1, but I still look at the talent on the team, and feel they could go on a run any day now.

vCash

Your level of confidence in this team making the playoffs?

2.5 could go either way. Depends on FA and draft and how the new coaching pans out

ACE
    3-4
    5.28 ERA
    46.0 IP
    48 K
    1.48 WHIP

BE BACK SOON. CURRENTLY EATING SOME TRENTON CHEESEBURGERS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    2.5 could go either way. Depends on FA and draft and how the new coaching pans out
    Lol this showed up on my homepage on the app, assumed it was a Vikings thread. Carry on

ACE
    3-4
    5.28 ERA
    46.0 IP
    48 K
    1.48 WHIP

BE BACK SOON. CURRENTLY EATING SOME TRENTON CHEESEBURGERS

vCash
    You bring up a good point though ....I wish we had new coaching, so sick of adelman. Yes he was a great coach, one of the best, but not anymore...i have had enough of him and this team.

I think if we get in, we are the 8th seed. But with the way memphis has started playing, and the way phoenix, dallas + denver are playing i have fading hopes. The only hope i have is that surely we will start to win close games. I mean 0-11 in games within 4 points....that has to turn around at some point???

We either win by the thirq quarter or we are going to lose. Its simple, that HAS to change. Or else this team is on the outside looking in again, come playoff time.

vCash
    Team doesn't deserve to make playoffs at this point.

Their in some sort of a rut, haven't seen them show any passion or heart for too long now.

And unless a trade happens, or someone like Bazz or Dieng can come in and have an impact and give the rest of the team something to get excited about, we're not getting anywhere near playoffs.

vCash
    2 has always been on my mind even before this thread was made. We have the talents, but we never use them or use them right. DWill was able to come back and haunt us just as I say he would before. Mblah isn't even worth trading for. Maybe RA need a seat warmer?

vCash
    I Still have confidence but we need to start winning close games. This team is 0-11 in games decided by 4 points or less if we just won 6 of those we would be in the mix. I don't know what it is but this team just can't close out a game in the 4th Quarter.

vCash
    I am at a 2, 10 days ago would have been a 3, having a point guard who can't shoot or finish has been hurting us in close games, Adelman has some great points but he doesn't seem to change his gameplan after the game starts - when gay started scoring why wasn't mbah in the game for a while to shut him down? why wasn't mbah at least in the game at the end for defensive reasons - or sub in for defense,

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by howiend View Post
    I am at a 2, 10 days ago would have been a 3, having a point guard who can't shoot or finish has been hurting us in close games, Adelman has some great points but he doesn't seem to change his gameplan after the game starts - when gay started scoring why wasn't mbah in the game for a while to shut him down? why wasn't mbah at least in the game at the end for defensive reasons - or sub in for defense,
    Was thinking this the other day, for being brought in as a defensive speciliast, Brewer has been getting obliterated night it, night out.

vCash
    2 on the verge of 1

vCash

vCash
    1--

Rubio sucks. He flat out does. Our bench is whatever. Our defense, interior wise, is the biggest joke in the league.

We need to trade Love and get what we can for Rubio this summer.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    1--

Rubio sucks. He flat out does. Our bench is whatever. Our defense, interior wise, is the biggest joke in the league.

We need to trade Love and get what we can for Rubio this summer.
    We are in for another decade of the lottery boys, i love you all, lets hope we can get out of it quicker this time

vCash
    love 4 wiggins or parker and veteran fillers

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast