Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Houston Rockets @ New Orleans Pelicans

This is an important one tonight with two out of the next three against OKC and Portland. Jrue Holiday being out certainly helps, but this team is still no walk in the park.

Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    Lakers will make the playoffs this year and my bold prediction is they finish higher than the Rockets.
    Quote Originally Posted by nickdymez View Post
    And Lebron puts up great numbers, your right. Debate over. You win. Lebron is the greatest

vCash
    Aaron Brooks out as a precaution with knee tendinitis.
    Rockets | Texans | Astros

vCash
    What a horrid ****ing start so far. Offensively, they can't buy a basket, and New Orleans is getting way too many damn points in the paint. I don't know that this could have started much worse than this.

Lakers will make the playoffs this year and my bold prediction is they finish higher than the Rockets.
    And Lebron puts up great numbers, your right. Debate over. You win. Lebron is the greatest

vCash
    No walk in the park but again the Rockets should beat these guys. Lin Parsons and bench have advantages so we need them to step up tonight. We need harden an Howard for tomorrow night

vCash
    That's about as bad a first quarter as you could have expected. The Rockets are missing way too many shots around the rim, while giving up way too many uncontested attempts to New Orleans. Gordon is just absolutely killing them. I don't care if Dwight has two fouls. They need to get him into the game soon if they don't want to get blown out.

vCash
    I am going to rant again on McHale. The lack of focus and aggressiveness has to eventually fall on the head coach.
    There is no excuse for losing to the teams we do. This is primarily a coaching issue. Great teams don't lose to also-rans
    as much as we do. Injuries are not an excuse. I am tired of it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by stros1fan View Post
    I am going to rant again on McHale. The lack of focus and aggressiveness has to eventually fall on the head coach.
    There is no excuse for losing to the teams we do. This is primarily a coaching issue. Great teams don't lose to also-rans
    as much as we do. Injuries are not an excuse. I am tired of it.
    Hell NO . It's the players job to bring that intensity where is howard and Lin?. We need Pat Bev energy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by farren.louis View Post
    Hell NO . It's the players job to bring that intensity where is howard and Lin?. We need Pat Bev energy.
    McHale sucks...yea, I said it . Pelicans missing Anerson and Holiday still kicking our tail. This is happening too often and it is up to the head coach to make adjustments. McHale incapable of doing so.

vCash
    McHale sucks...yea, I said it . Pelicans missing Anerson and Holiday still kicking our tail. This is happening too often and it is up to the head coach to make adjustments. McHale incapable of doing so.
    I'm beginning to agree. Normally I hate to put this on a coach, but I guarantee you that you'd never see a San Antonio team fail to show up so many teams in a single season against inferior teams. If you have a team this talented, at some point you have to question whether it's the players failing to show up or it's something else.

vCash
    Harden is keeping this team alive, and Parsons just hit an awesome off-balanced 12-footer to bring it within one. I'll be floored if they somehow win this game.

vCash
    Holy ****.... I cannot believe they won that game. Huge 4th quarter by Harden when they had to have it, and those shots that were falling all night for New Orleans finally stopped hitting. Great finish, but it never should have been this close to begin with.

vCash
    Man when you have one guy on your team who can't move without the ball and doesnt understand the half-court game. Of course its going to look like the coach but I'm telling you its Lin. He lacks knowledge on both ends of the floor . Lin doesn't make adjustment it only takes one guy to misread a play, regardless if his guy has the ball and it will make your whole team suffer. I know what your seeing and I'm telling Lin is a poison pill for the rockets. Everyone gets beat but this guy constantly needs just a little help on off ball screens that little help will give up points quick in the nba
    Last edited by farren.louis; 01-15-2014 at 10:50 PM.

vCash
    nice comeback Houston... Scrapped the whole way and hung in there. Good win.

vCash
    Nice win. This is the kind of annoying wins the big teams like Miami and San Antonio always get. You know the drill: underdog comes out swinging, gets a nice lead, then the other team steadily works its way back and steals it in the final minute.

I'm just glad we're starting to come out in the right end of them.

vCash
    [QUOTE=farren.louis;27807371]Man when you have one guy on your team who can't move without the ball and doesnt understand the half-court game. Of course its going to look like the coach but I'm telling you its Lin. He lacks knowledge on both ends of the floor . Lin doesn't make adjustment it only takes one guy to misread a play, regardless if his guy has the ball and it will make your whole team suffer. I know what your seeing and I'm telling Lin is a poison pill for the rockets. Everyone gets beat but this guy constantly needs just a little help on off ball screens that little help will give up points quick in the nba[/QUOTE}

With a big game against OKC tomorrow the Rockets couldn't afford to lose this game. My issue with McHale is that he fails to make adjustments. N.O. is horrible right now with many of their best players out and the Rockets should have come out with guns a-blazing, but instead were as flat as a pancake. For me, that falls on the head coach. I am glad we got the win, but I will never be satisfied with McHale as our HC. I have said it before, but I don't think McHale is capable of leading a team deep into the playoffs. Our style is not conducive to NBA playoff basketbal and the good coaches will slow us down. If we get stuck in a half-court game, which happens frequently in the playoffs, I just don't feel comfortable with McHale being able to coach us to a victory in a 7-game series.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast