Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Not only Raptors become a good team, Rudy Gay has became good after trade

He is averaging 20.5 points per game on .523 FG % since the trade!

We have all made fun of him being a chucker but if he keeps that up, he can be the 5th best SF in the NBA behind George, Anthony, Durant, and Lebron.

He has actually made the Kings competitive too. I think they are 5-7 after the loss last night to Pacers, since he been there.

You might not think that record is impressive but its the Kings we are talking about.

<Personal Twitter> @TheLandonThomas 4,000 followers
    <Mavs Twitter> @MavsFansForLife 3,500 followers
    "Do the LT" coming to a thread near you.

vCash
    It really has been impressive and strange how that trade worked out

vCash
    If he finishes the season playing like this, he is probably going to opt out and get a long term deal.

I wouldnt mind throwing him a $12 mil per year contract (ONLY IF HE KEEPS THIS UP THE REST OF SEASON!)

Carlisle obviously does amazing with chuckers and turns them into great system players (Ellis, Carter, Terry, etc.). He would do the same to Gay.

The Mavs have 30 mil (34 if we cut Dalembert) cap space this summer. Dirk said he will take as much of a pay cut as we need him too. I say he will take a 3 year 30 mil contract like Duncan and KG did. So we will have $20 mil (24 if Dalmber is cut) cap space

Jose
    Ellis
    Gay
    Dirk
    Gortat or Okafor

<Personal Twitter> @TheLandonThomas 4,000 followers
    <Mavs Twitter> @MavsFansForLife 3,500 followers
    "Do the LT" coming to a thread near you.

vCash
    This is one of those rare instances where the deal works out for both teams and the players involved. I'm glad Rudy has been able to get back on his game, as I'm glad the team chemistry has improved vastly for the Raptors lol

Should be interesting to see whether or not Rudy Opts out though.

On Russel Westbrook's Chances at Defensive Player of the Year:

Quote Originally Posted by Money_23 View Post
    I think he has a good case. He's the only guy who can hold Durant to under 30 points a game.

Quote Originally Posted by P&GRealist View Post
    Sometimes, perception isn't reality.

But Tittays are forever.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LTBaByyy View Post
    If he finishes the season playing like this, he is probably going to opt out and get a long term deal.

I wouldnt mind throwing him a $12 mil per year contract (ONLY IF HE KEEPS THIS UP THE REST OF SEASON!)

Carlisle obviously does amazing with chuckers and turns them into great system players (Ellis, Carter, Terry, etc.). He would do the same to Gay.

The Mavs have 30 mil (34 if we cut Dalembert) cap space this summer. Dirk said he will take as much of a pay cut as we need him too. I say he will take a 3 year 30 mil contract like Duncan and KG did. So we will have $20 mil (24 if Dalmber is cut) cap space

Jose
    Ellis
    Gay
    Dirk
    Gortat or Okafor
    yeah... i dont think he'll take a 12m contract if he finishes the season like this

vCash
    Rudy can make a team better to an extent. Like what we saw when he first got to Toronto. But with his style of play, he will always hold the team back from taking the next step. To be a good team, you need good ball movement. Rudy just doesn't know how to play that way.

vCash
    Gay has played all of 16 games for the Kings. Let's allow for a larger sample size before we all explode all over ourselves. It's way more likely that his numbers revert to their old ways by the end of the season than that he'll keep up this efficiency the rest of the season.

vCash
    there's no way he opts out of his contract to sign a $12M/year deal....

vCash
    Deng is the 5th best SF this year , Rudy gonna have to learn defense and keep this up to get that spot .

vCash

PrematurereactionMAN! Sample size.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Htownballa1622 View Post

PrematurereactionMAN! Sample size.
    Lol. At first glance, I read this as "Premature Ejaculation Man," and I was like, "Ouch! Htown must really hate the OP or Rudy Gay!"

vCash
    He is still turning it over way too much and that is scary if the Kings give him the keys to the team which is what the Raps did.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

vCash
    He's playing well though.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

vCash
    I remember a similar thread last year from Raptors fans after the trade.....

vCash
    as a raps fan im actually impressed. he shot over 50% like once this season and hes been doing it consistently for the kings. there is no doubt hes been much better but im so glad i dont have to watch him play anymore
    go home raptors, you're drunk

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast