Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

LeBron is jealous of KD

"I get jealous sometimes when I look over at KD and he's like 16-for-32 (from the field) and then 14-for-34. ..

"I'm not much of a forced-shot guy.

"But there are games where I have it going, and then at the end of the game, I'm like, damn, I shot just 12-for-16? Why don't I get up at least six or seven more? I definitely notice it."

"First of all, you have to have an unbelievable mindset to get up 30 shots," James said. "I always think about it, though. If I get up high-20s, 30 shots a game, what could I do today, with the way I'm playing?"

http://espn.go.com/nba/truehoop/miam...-shot-attempts
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by justinnum1
    Wade will be a lot better next season now that he got knee surgery. Hate on. - 7/31/2012

vCash
    Sounded more like he just wanted to toot his own horn and remind everyone how he can play whistleball and drop 30 on 12 FGA.
    The value of elite scoring ability, by Phil Jackson:

"This is a guy, we recognize his talent, and his skill is the kind of skill and talent that gets you through playoff games where things get sticky, grind-out, and basketball becomes a force game and suddenly you need to have a player who has the capabilities of scoring with someone hanging on them in a situation thatís critical. Heís one of those players, one of the few players who can do that.Ē

vCash
    Those comments sound like some passive aggressive ******** to me. Tell em how you really feel Lebron!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    Sounded more like he just wanted to toot his own horn and remind everyone how he can play whistleball and drop 30 on 12 FGA.
    Thanks kind of how I took it as well, but who knows. Maybe he really does want to shoot more

vCash
    that was not a genuine comment.... at all. very misleading thread title that will only serve to rile up the mob.
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

vCash
    Yeah LeBron is jealous of KD. He really wishes he could lower his game down to his level, but he'll never manage such an accomplishment.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ModernDaySavage View Post
    Yeah LeBron is jealous of KD. He really wishes he could lower his game down to his level, but he'll never manage such an accomplishment.
    29.8/ 8/5/ 62 TS% >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 26/ 6/ 6/ 67 TS%.

LeBron is mad.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by justinnum1
    Wade will be a lot better next season now that he got knee surgery. Hate on. - 7/31/2012

vCash
    I think what Le'bron is saying is I'm not a scorer like KD and I wish i was . I'm not taking anything from Lebron {though I dont like him] he's great but thats what I interpreted from those comments

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ModernDaySavage View Post
    Lol kd is not as far off of Lebron as many think. He's a monster.
    http://newyorkknicksmemesdotcom.file...73bd8ccc5d.gif
    Amare!!!!

SIM LEAGUE SUNS
    Jason Kidd and Chris webber
    2000-2001 48-34 first round KO
    2001-2002 64-18 first round KO
    2002-2003 55-27. Second round KO
    2003-2004 46-36 second round KO game 7 loss
    2004-2005 42-40
    2005-2006 welcome Glenn big dog

Sig bet with Mr. baller on Yankees making the playoffs loser has to hold
    SIG of the winners choice for entire playoffs

vCash
    Lebron and plenty of other players in the league are completely stats driven. It completely irritates me when I see one of these "stats guys" actually pretend to shoot a buzzer beater before time expires. It's like all of a sudden, their reaction time lost a step. lol

vCash
    It does bring up a good discussion topic... what would LeBron average as a scorer with lesser help now that he has improved his all around game and efficiency?

32 PPG every year on 56% eFG sounds right.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    lol, thats how it sounded to me too
    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

vCash
    This is why I love Lebron

vCash
    This makes no sense, hes jealous but he would never go back to those days where he had to carry it all.

And Bron's efficiency has actually suffered, hes been FAR too turnover prone, completely negates the gains in TS%. But maybe its a result of overpassing and he would have an easier time lowering that turnover rate if he just shot more.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post
    It does bring up a good discussion topic... what would LeBron average as a scorer with lesser help now that he has improved his all around game and efficiency?

32 PPG every year on 56% eFG sounds right.
    he could score almost 40 a night if he really wanted to IMO.
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast