Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rob Ryan

vCash

Rob Ryan

This story is funny regarding Rob Ryan:
    http://espn.go.com/blog/new-orleans-...oaching-resume

He looks like a old guy with a van that is a pothead and smells like he hasn't taken a shower in 20 years. I would like to see him hired as is for the jokes. I know this thread might not be important or relevant to some, but I just want to hear some funny Rob Ryan jokes.

vCash
    No

vCash
    No

Can't stand any of the Ryans....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chargerSD View Post
    No

Can't stand any of the Ryans....
    Neither can I. They're bad coaches, but at least they're good for entertainment right?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade n Fade View Post
    Neither can I. They're bad coaches, but at least they're good for entertainment right?
    When your right, your right.

But I really cant stand the blowhards...

vCash
    imagiune him and his brother coahcing the same team
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 11 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals (May 2014)

vCash
    how is rex ryan a bad coach exactly? hell, you got to give credit to rob for turning around that saints D

vCash
    Both guys are great coachs which is all that actually matters.

vCash
    Rob Ryan is actually a pretty good Defensive Coordinator his personality will probably hold him back from getting a HC job though.

vCash
    Both great defensive minds. Rob probably deserves a shot somewhere as HC. Would be cool to see them both on the same team.
    A famous quote on PSD, from the one, the only;

CCRider

I hate to break it to ya like this amigo but nobody here is really too concerned with what you want like or need....ok? If a thread isn't for you do like everyone else, walk on by...ok?

vCash
    He should clean himself up if he wants a head coaching job.

Wrestling & Bobcats Mod

vCash
    Neither are bad coaches.

Rex is an average head coach and a great defensive mind. Ryan is an average DC.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thomass View Post
    how is rex ryan a bad coach exactly? hell, you got to give credit to rob for turning around that saints D
    Rex is a good defensive mind, don't get me wrong, but his offense is really anemic. I just doubt him offensively. He likes the power running game and Sanchez was an INT machine. Tebow could've played for them, as much as it sickens me to say that since I think he's a QB that lacks mechanics to succeed and make proper throws. Is it his fault for the players on offense entirely? No, but I just feel like he's a mediocre coach on offense.

Rob has had one winning season in ten years. He did have problems winning in Oakland because their offense was the C'Mon Team of the Decade and the Cowgirls were too dramatic up and down the roster, but still his coaching potential for a headcoaching job is not there. Some guys are meant to be coordinators. Being Dick Lebeau is great because he does what he knows and is well respected for it. If Rob can build that consistency, he can be better. I think he's a good coordinator, but bad coach.
    Last edited by Wade n Fade; 01-15-2014 at 11:43 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thomass View Post
    rex is a great coordinator. HC though, not so sure
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 11 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals (May 2014)

vCash
    Rob has had one winning season in ten years. He did have problems winning in Oakland because their offense was the C'Mon Team of the Decade
    He was the defensive coordinator and his defenses were **** in oakland, but it wasn't really his fault. Al Davis used his DCs as puppets, and didn't give them the chance to do their own thing at all. Rob wasn't able to be creative and do all the stunts and blitzes he likes to run, because Al favored really basic defenses.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast