Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Jr Smith sent home early from road trip

There are rumors on twitter that the Knicks is heading to Indy, and Jr is heading back to NY

This whole situation is getting pretty ****ing weird. Woodson keep saying no comment tells me that the benching came from upstair.

Side note: Under the new CBA, Jr is eligible to be traded tomorrow (01-15-2014)

Tyson Chandler during his postgame interview "Jr WAS a good teammate"

Jr Smith during his postgame interview " communication from my end is over "
    Last edited by lamzoka; 01-14-2014 at 10:52 PM.

vCash
    If it's a trade for Andre miller I'm ****ing done

#TapeTwoOne....Oh Gawd

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by meloman1592 View Post
    if denver throws in the draft pick that they potentially would be able to swap with us but is now in toronto, I'll die laughing .

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by meloman1592 View Post
    I hope not...

Welcome to the #tape

vCash
    Jr can be a cancer, but he's still a talented cancer that can play ball when he's focused!

If we trade him, we better get something valuable back. I'm not down to trade him for a new towel boy like some people in here.

vCash
    Assuming JR alone will be traded we can only acquire a total of $4.2-7.0m due to Smith's $5.6m contract. Unfortunately, Miller fits within this range.

vCash
    Dag I wonder what's about to happen

#KNICKS TAPED PLAYOFFS 2013

vCash

No JR vs Bobcats because...

No JR vs Bobcats because he is being traded tomorrow? Jan 15 is his first day of eligibility! Cross your fingers!!

vCash
    Only a few more minutes.

vCash
    LOL you guys wouldn't take a proven veteran point guard over a basket-case with declining skill?

Anything we get for JR is a positive. That means more Hardaway and more Shump.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post
    LOL you guys wouldn't take a proven veteran point guard over a basket-case with declining skill?

Not if it's Andre Miller.

vCash
    I've been hoping they already had a deal in place with some team involving JR.mhopefully we actaully get a good player that isnt going to get injured or turn 40 by next season.

vCash
    Not if he cannot play defense

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Enzo View Post
    Not if it's Andre Miller.
    I agree that's to many old point guards I want somebody that can take Felton's starting spot, but the trade might not be for a pg.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post

Andre miller can still ball, and he has played with melo and knows how to run an offense, don't let the age fool u. The man can still get it done, and is an upgrade over any of the pg's we have now, another thing people are missing is that it means more playing time for THJ, which is a good thing. I would preferably want luke rhidnour and mayo, if not mayo caron butler for felton and jr, but getting dre would not be a bad thing, people also forget how much of a bad rep Jr has in the league, very few teams would be willing to take risks on him

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast