Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Top 10 Bears of 2013- #5

1. RB Matt Forte
    2. WR Brandon Marshall
    3a. OG Matt Slauson
    3b. WR Alshon Jeffery

vCash
    Jay is the last of the fairly easy choices IMO.

vCash

Top 10 Bears of 2013- #5

Long. He's a Pro Bowler

vCash
    Cutler. Yep.

vCash
    Fiammetta

vCash
    Jersh McCern.
    How I Feel reading Cliff Stein's Contracts:

vCash
    I guess it has to be Jay, but I just wish he'd have played a full season. He'd be a little higher on this list if he would have and I'm just interested to see his numbers over a full season in this offense. I really hope that happens next year.

vCash
    Mel Tucker

vCash
    Jay makin' more money than everyone, how's that for a statistic?

#VoteRizzo... or else

vCash

Top 10 Bears of 2013- #5

Love him but jay is in no way this pick. Long, bushrod ( who many of you overlook due to slausens pff rating - when really bushrod is the best run blocker we have on the team), mccown and trestman could all be higher picks.

vCash
    Bushrod's really good in space. That's about it. He's bad to mediocre everywhere else. Kyle Long's kinda the same way.

Nobody's overlooking Bushrod. He's not nearly as good as people think he is - he's made a Pro Bowl or two, got a big contract, and that = he's good. It's really kind of sad how people assess our OL.
    How I Feel reading Cliff Stein's Contracts:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chi-townlove1 View Post
    Love him but jay is in no way this pick. Long, bushrod ( who many of you overlook due to slausens pff rating - when really bushrod is the best run blocker we have on the team), mccown and trestman could all be higher picks.
    No it is Fiammetta.

Chicago Bears Mock Offseason Champion

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by db75 View Post
    Bushrod's really good in space. That's about it. He's bad to mediocre everywhere else. Kyle Long's kinda the same way.

Nobody's overlooking Bushrod. He's not nearly as good as people think he is - he's made a Pro Bowl or two, got a big contract, and that = he's good. It's really kind of sad how people assess our OL.
    I think Bushrod is somewhere between how overrated he is outside of this board and how underrated he is on this board.

That said, I picked Trestman. Him and Cutler probably aren't that far off, but I think Trestman did more for Cutler than Cutler did for Trestman.

Chicago Bears #23
    Kyle "Cheetah" Fuller

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron!n View Post
    I think Bushrod is somewhere between how overrated he is outside of this board and how underrated he is on this board.

That said, I picked Trestman. Him and Cutler probably aren't that far off, but I think Trestman did more for Cutler than Cutler did for Trestman.
    On offense that's true, but our defense faltered too much for me to give it to Trestman. I'll be the first one to say I think it was more of our injuries/declines to key players than anything else that caused our defense to fall apart, but as well as he did with our offense and excited as I am moving forward, it's tough to completely ignore our defense, and ultimately, it's enough for me to put Jay ahead of him a little bit.

#VoteRizzo... or else

vCash
    I said Jennings the way he finished off the last few weeks of the season was great locking down number 1 WRs especially what he did vs Gordon. I'm hoping they can either bring back Tillman or go out and get another big Corner to help Jennings. I love his role against the speedy/smaller WRs and let Tillman go against the tall slower guys. I know a lot of people here are against Tillman coming back but at the right price he's a year away from being the best CB in football and I just don't believe he's regressed too much to where he couldn't help. I miss our turn over machine I'd be pretty sad if he wasn't back.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast