Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Browns have some interest in Schiano

Keith Britton ‏ @ KeithBritton8618m

There is a former NFL HC out there that I've heard mentioned twice now w/ connections to # Browns. And it's not Munchak - will find out soon

Keith Britton ‏ @ KeithBritton86 5m

Tune-in to @ BullandFox at 2:00 and we'll tell you mystery candidate for possible # Browns coach.

Keith Britton ‏@KeithBritton86 17h

Keep an eye on Greg Schiano w/ #Browns. Some interesting background w/ him. Relationships around the league are key here. Interest is there
    Thoughts?

>Watch Me On Twitch Here<
    Click Here to Become a PSD Member!
    ★I am a Member of the BUC NATION

vCash

It's tough to just shrug off since Britton was on the money in regards to the Browns moves last offseason. My guess is they probably just discussed him and they don't have a serious interest in him. If they did I'm sure they would have at least somewhat pursued him by now. It's no secret that Gase is the favorite and until we can interview him I'm sure a few more random names will be brought up as well.

vCash
    http://network.yardbarker.com/nfl/ar..._head_15538535

As we have heard, other coaches are advising their colleagues against taking the Browns job due to the front office being a mess.

Hopefully we can find a coach that actually wants to be here AND has some ability to motivate players, an ability to find a qualified staff, and can find a way to win some freaking football games.

I am not going to lie...if Gase turns the job (or the interview, for that matter) down...I am a little concerned with what we would wind up with as our head coach. Other than giving the job to Horton, I honestly don't know where they would turn next!

vCash

I am about as pessimistic as they come these days but let's be honest, if Gase had no interest in the job we'd move on. Through agents this type of stuff is certainly discussed and if the Browns felt they needed to focus in another direction they certainly would. I think their lack of commitment towards any other candidate as well as the Haslam/Manning connection lets you know that Gase is interested and it may be a done deal. Time will tell though.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Melo15 View Post
    I am about as pessimistic as they come these days but let's be honest, if Gase had no interest in the job we'd move on. Through agents this type of stuff is certainly discussed and if the Browns felt they needed to focus in another direction they certainly would. I think their lack of commitment towards any other candidate as well as the Haslam/Manning connection lets you know that Gase is interested and it may be a done deal. Time will tell though.
    I certainly hope so...but...I have been a Browns fan for too long to look at anything this franchise does with a "glass half full" attitude. I hope they get their guy...but, I guess I will believe it when I see it.

vCash

I'm not even saying look at it with a glass half full mindset, I'm just stating it like it currently is. Now if Gase turns us down then it becomes pathetic but until then it just remains to be seen. We know the target, we know when he can talk with us, we just have to be patient.

vCash
    I don't see how our front office is a mess. We gained three extra picks this draft. Made a great trade. Had a decent draft. We didn't have a 2nd round pick. We fired a coach who proved he could not hold leads. I am confused.
    Here comes the NEW BROWNS!!!

vCash
    Hey Kosar, can I have some of the Kool-aid you are drinking?

ELI WO-MANNING

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kosar4president View Post
    I don't see how our front office is a mess. We gained three extra picks this draft. Made a great trade. Had a decent draft. We didn't have a 2nd round pick. We fired a coach who proved he could not hold leads. I am confused.
    It could all be lies...but if you read anything that's been posted about the front office since the Chud firing happened...THEY AREN'T ON THE SAME PAGE!!! The people that Haslam hired HIMSELF...aren't getting along with each other...OR HIM!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by browniebuck View Post
    It could all be lies...but if you read anything that's been posted about the front office since the Chud firing happened...THEY AREN'T ON THE SAME PAGE!!! The people that Haslam hired HIMSELF...aren't getting along with each other...OR HIM!!!
    I hope this is true and Lombardi is out and Farmer gets promoted. Banner can walk and Shein can take on more responsibilities for that matter too.