Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

Gamethread: New York Knicks (15-22) @ Charlotte Bobcats (15-23) - It's Royalty

Tue, Jan 14 7:00 PM ET
    Time Warner Cable Arena

Your New York Knicks!

McFelt Wrap / Iman Shumpert / Car Melo / Based Pasta God / Bronchitis

Charlotte Bobcats

Kemba Walker / G.Henderson / Chris Douglas Roberts / Josh McRibs / Big Al Jefferson

Knick Updates

Tyson Chandler (bronchitis) hopes to be available when the Knicks face the Bobcats on Tuesday.
    Chandler has missed four games with the illness, but hopes to use Tuesday's game as a tuneup for a Thursday matchup against Roy Hibbert and the Pacers. "Get some minutes [Tuesday] and practice Wednesday," Chandler said. "That would be ideal." Chandler added that he isn't 100 percent, but is willing to play limited minutes Tuesday. We'll update his status closer to game time, but he'll be a risky fantasy start if he does suit up.
    Carmelo Anthony has decided not to fast mid-season like he did last year.
    Anthony was asked whether he'd fast again this year and responded with, "HELL NO! You saw what happened to me last year?!" This is wonderful news for Melo's fantasy owners as he fasted for about 15 days last season by not eating any meat or carbs and his FG% and scoring numbers suffered because of it. Melo is fresh off an Eastern Conference Player of the Week Award, so a normal diet going forward should keep the good times rolling for him and his fantasy owners.
    Raymond Felton scored 19 points on 8-of-16 shooting with two treys, one rebound, one assist, one steal and one block over 44 minutes in Monday's overtime win against the Suns.
    Felton is getting off to a decent start since returning from injury, but his borderline season-long value is hard to ignore when assessing his value. He should be owned by virtue of his stranglehold on the point guard position, but he needs to improve his 39.1 percent shooting to stay on the right side of the Mendoza line in standard formats.
    Get Well Tyson

vCash
    Let's keep this streak going! We always play down to lesser opponents, so we better not slack tonight.

I hope we have Tyson back and healthy against Indiana.

Shump, Shump!

vCash
    knicks have 4 games in 5 nights. With the last two being a back to back vs Pacers and Clippers. This is pretty much a must win for us tonight. Win the games you're supposed to win.

vCash
    Woody did a good job only playing stat 19 min last night. I wonder if he plays all 4 games these next 5 nights. Same goes for Kenyon. There may be a Jeremy Tyler sighting in one of these games. I kinda wanna watch him play.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KnickerBockerAL View Post
    Woody did a good job only playing stat 19 min last night. I wonder if he plays all 4 games these next 5 nights. Same goes for Kenyon. There may be a Jeremy Tyler sighting in one of these games. I kinda wanna watch him play.
    Amare had 5 fouls If he was taking off id rather it be tonight
    3 time sim league Champion

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    Amare had 5 fouls If he was taking off id rather it be tonight
    Good call. Tonight should be the night. Havent gotten any word on whether or not he will take tonight off tho.

vCash
    Thank you for including the Carmelo fasting information. I had been curious if he would stick to that regimen come January or ditch it - so glad to hear he ditched it.

vCash
    Cats have played the Knicks tough this year. Walker and Sessions are a nightmare. No time to let down. Should be a close game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KnickerBockerAL View Post
    Good call. Tonight should be the night. Havent gotten any word on whether or not he will take tonight off tho.
    He said somewhere it would probably be last game of the 5 will see if I can find it

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bofakop View Post
    He said somewhere it would probably be last game of the 5 will see if I can find it
    ah i missed that. Thanks.

vCash
    Bobcats are one of those teams that have historically given us trouble, and they playing better this year than years past. I'm just hoping everybody relaxes if we let this 1 slip. I don't think we'll lose but those guys in the Charlotte uniforms get paid too so you just never know. If we don't win it wouldn't be the end of the world. Plenty more season left.

vCash
    Token trap game with Indy on deck. Cant overlook these guys. I think we will be able to shut down Al Jeff in the post whether its Bargs or Tyson. Kemba goes off of course.

vCash
    Shut down Jeff only if he's off. He's gifted in the post. Kemba is nasty he could do well Henderson is pesky too.
    3 time sim league Champion

vCash
    Their guards are so much quicker than the Knicks and those are the teams that give the Knicks the most trouble. Got to slow the game down. Get out on the break but stop their fast break and penetration. easier said than done.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PJAF View Post
    Cats have played the Knicks tough this year. Walker and Sessions are a nightmare. No time to let down. Should be a close game.
    You see how Dragic was abusing Felton last night? I want to see pablo back badly
    http://www.unscriptedent.com Radio Play Mixtape release Friday Oct. 29 Follow me on Twitter @legacy4eva For more info hit me up

Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast