Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Anyone know where I can get a Toews college jersey?

Looking for a green Toews North Dakota sweater under a hundred bucks. Have done the basic Google search but it hasn't yielded much. Obviously perused ebay as well. Doesn't have to be authentic or anything, doesn't even have to look like it's authentic. Just don't wanna pay that much for a jersey I'll wear less than my actual Hawks sweaters.

Jill Garvey <3

vCash
    There is a UND fan that comes around time to time, maybe look for some of his posts and hit him up. I'm sure he knows where to get them.

vCash
    they dont really stock older player jerseys when i was up there. all i could find from the ralph store was a hoodie and that is for women

vCash
    Good luck finding that and especially under 100.

I can get one but, it will be upwards of 150 prob.

vCash
    The replica styles are increasingly harder to find. The authentics are near impossible. Replicas you can still find on occasion on eBay for around $100-120. The authentics go for $350-400, used and blank.

Proper customization will run you about $65 done by the company that did the actual game jerseys...which is really cool with the glacier twill (twill with a zig-zag pattern in it).

Here's my authentic Toews.

eBay is about your only source for these right now for either the authentic or replica Nike versions. There are replica versions made by K1 that can be found with a quick Google search that I think are still readily available. I don't deal with any of the replica stuff so I don't know as much. I have 40-50 Sioux jerseys.

If anyone is interested, I have some of the old Sioux jerseys that guys like Ed Belfour and Troy Murray wore. I don't get on PSD much anymore, but I'll try and check back, so just shoot me a message.

vCash
    ^^^ That's a great looking jersey. What are your top 3 Sioux Jerseys? I'd be interested to see what some of the old ones looked like.

vCash
    Oh man, I have too many favorites to pick. Ironically, the Sioux have used a few different variations of the Blackhawks logo from the 1960s through the early 1990s. At first glance, they'd look identical, but upon inspection they are quite different.

My all-time favorite Sioux jersey is probably the white version of what the Toews is. It's a beauty. I'll attach a pic below.

If you want to check out all the Sioux jerseys in history, check out my website. Sorry it's such a mess right now as I'm working on cleaning up a conversion to HTML5 (you'll notice a lot of ugliness to it, but I promise it looked much nicer before, and will look a lot nicer soon). The site is sioux-jersey.com. Click on Encyclopedia to go through the years and see what the team wore. J. Toews (I add the "J" because his brother David was also a Sioux) played two seasons, 2005-06 and 2006-07. He played alongside TJ Oshie those years (they were the same class, but Jonny was a 17 year old freshman...almost unheard of...and wore an A as a sophomore to boot...also almost unheard of).

My favorite Sioux jersey style:

And one with Jonny for good measure
    Last edited by aheili30; 03-25-2014 at 08:16 PM.