Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Lebroning

vCash

Lebroning

Move this if it doesn't belong in the NBA forum. This isn't about Lebron everyone flops, but he obviously is so much stronger than anyone he plays against and is the biggest star in the NBA so I guess that's how it got the name.

http://www.thepostgame.com/blog/dish...ggerated-flops

vCash
    Oh geez.

vCash
    Hahaa they can add chris-hard-ffining to it

vCash
    That's why no one takes Leflop seriously.
    This is all very funny.

vCash
    It is kind of sad this is a part of someones legacy
    Pitches Thrown: 239 Strikes: 145
    15.1 INN 9 K 4 BB
    1 W 1 L 0.59ERA
    Joe "The Bunter" Kelly

vCash
    I'd respect him a lot more if he didn't do this.. The guy ****in dominates everyone... EVERYONE because he's bigger and faster and stronger then everyone else and its not even close but then he "gets knocked on his azz" by Derek Fisher and DJ Augustine.. Hmm..

Your baby can't do this

vCash
    seems like some of you never played any sport. it doesnt matter how strong or fast you are if you are moving in one direction or if you are in air a little contact is enough to throw you off balance and make you fall....

~The Future of the Warriors~

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Niro View Post
    seems like some of you never played any sport. it doesnt matter how strong or fast you are if you are moving in one direction or if you are in air a little contact is enough to throw you off balance and make you fall....
    Come on it is a parody because he is one of the strongest athletes to ever play in the NBA of obvious flops.

It is funny.

vCash
    lol. did he flop in cleveland too? I don't get why he even does that, he's such an athletic freak he can just jump right over the player instead
    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Niro:27796321
    I really hope your kidding...

Your baby can't do this

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    lol. did he flop in cleveland too? I don't get why he even does that, he's such an athletic freak he can just jump right over the player instead
    what does jumping have to do with flopping?

vCash
    This is awesome

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Niro View Post
    C'mon mannnnnnnn
    NYJ
    Jet Nation

NYK
    #3ToTheHead

NYY

Get Up!!!

http://twitter.com/TrueNYJetGS

vCash
    You take LeBron, a guy who was getting to the FT line over 10 times a night and now he has to exaggerate some content just to get to the FT line 7 times a night. It's really that simple. The refs don't call the same fouls that LeBron, Wade, and Bosh are used to getting their entire career. Refs purposely call their games differently and allow teams to be more physical against them than most others, because if they didn't, the HEAT would be shooting around 35-40 FTs a game.

For reference, the Cavs in 2010 shot 27.1 free throws a game. The Miami HEAT in 2011 shot 27.9 free throws a game... and haven't even got to that number since then. A lot of people will want to say I'm lying, making stuff up, stop crying, or simply war cry "LeFLOP!!!!", but the facts are right there in your face whether you want to deny it or not.

vCash
    ^ Lebron used to shoot 10 FTs a game when he took 23 shots per game. now he goes 7.3 times for 16 shots per game. he goes to the line less because he shoots less
    the stats are right in your face whether you want to deny it or not.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast