Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

LaRon Landry the "gamechanger"

LaRon Landry the "gamechanger" folks: 0 Forced Fumbles 0 INTs 0 Sacks 16 Missed Tackles
    https://twitter.com/Colts_Comments/s...29853591236609

He also missed a key tackle on the Blount 70 yard run.
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck

vCash
    Was it me or did he never look the same after getting injured early in the season? He totally whiffed on the Blount play no doubt.
    If winning isn't everything, why do they keep score?

vCash
    I say give himehome another year. He is still physically a freak and has proved he can be a tackling machine. Remember he lead the league early on in tackles.

vCash
    He never was really standout when he started his career in Washington, and Laron was like the 6th or 7th pick in the draft. His first true good (it was awesome) season was last year in new york.

But I'll agree with wyld1 and hopefully we will see an improved year from Laron next season

#iubb

vCash
    I am not so sure that it is all on Landry. I am really not a fan of Manusky and I don't think he knows how to use his talent correctly.

vCash
    I am not trying to keep chiming in on this but I saw a completely different player after he got hurt????? He was a beast prior to it and pretty passive after the injury?

vCash
    I keep seeing Manusky being blamed for the defense....and while I agree we shouldn't be bringing him back, when do we start to look at our Defensive minded head coach for some of the faults on the defensive side of the ball. Pagano should know when a D Coordinator isn't doing his job, and should be over ruling bad choices made by Manusky.

I should know this but for some reason I can't think of the answer: Who was calling the defense? Pagano or Manusky? If Manusky why wasn't it taken from him...if it was Pagano how many of our issues are really Manusky's fault?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyld1 View Post
    I am not trying to keep chiming in on this but I saw a completely different player after he got hurt????? He was a beast prior to it and pretty passive after the injury?
    I think a lot of his problems stemmed from fear of helmet to helmet. Instead of trying to actually tackle players, he's always diving at their lower body.
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by matthollabak View Post
    I keep seeing Manusky being blamed for the defense....and while I agree we shouldn't be bringing him back, when do we start to look at our Defensive minded head coach for some of the faults on the defensive side of the ball. Pagano should know when a D Coordinator isn't doing his job, and should be over ruling bad choices made by Manusky.

I should know this but for some reason I can't think of the answer: Who was calling the defense? Pagano or Manusky? If Manusky why wasn't it taken from him...if it was Pagano how many of our issues are really Manusky's fault?
    Pagano game-planned/prepared the defense, Manusky called the plays on game day. I think.

<3

vCash
    *ahem* Dungy?

vCash

I believe that some of it is on Pagano. I am just looking at something that might actually have a chance of being fixed (Manusky let go). Pagano isn't going anywhere so there is no point in suggesting it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    I think a lot of his problems stemmed from fear of helmet to helmet. Instead of trying to actually tackle players, he's always diving at their lower body.
    Excellent point!

vCash
    Loved the Landry signing but he was pretty unimpressive. Now I do agree that a big part of it was our DC(Along with OC) should both be let go. The playoff game made me start to feel like we should fire Pagano even. The passive afraid to take a chance play calling is getting old and really cost us any chance at winning the game against NE. 37 seconds left in the first half with 2 timeouts left and we just run the clock out? With that kind of a deficit? Then 4th and 1 down 21 in the 4th quarter and we punt it away? I love the talent and players on this team but im really not sure about the coaching right now.

Lucks on our side