Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

whats the truth about asik

is he really still injured. it started as a thigh contusion. some sort of bruise. wouldn't a bruise be heeled by now. I still think he would be good for this team but if he doesn't want to be here then fine. get him traded. something needs to be done. this team is so inconsistent.

vCash
    I think I heard that every time he'd rehab it it would swell with fluid and have to be drained. So now he's rehabbing it less. Or something, I don't know. It's apparently legit but you know how that goes.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    I think I heard that every time he'd rehab it it would swell with fluid and have to be drained. So now he's rehabbing it less. Or something, I don't know. It's apparently legit but you know how that goes.
    This, he is healthy, it's just a weird thing where anytime he does something physical, fluid builds up.

vCash
    I'm not sure how much I buy this injury. I think it's just as likely that he's either refusing to play or that he's pissed off the front office and coaching staff, so they don't want to play him. Normally I'd give a guy the benefit of the doubt, but before this injury, he had the longest streak of consecutive games played in the entire NBA. And he played the entirety of last season without missing a beat.

Could it be that everyone is telling the truth and that he's just not ready for whatever reason? Sure. But I'll believe that when he actually steps on the court and starts playing basketball again.

vCash
    He's under contract. Be a professional. I understand that in order to make the big money he needs the minutes, but such is life. He's on a contender. Just wish he would buy in...