Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Andrew Luck Is A Poser

I am tired of the media defending this guy. It's ridiculous. He'll never be the next great quarterback like people wished for in my opinion...He is a poser...

vCash
    In before close. Thats a ridiculous statement, sounds to me like you only watched him in the playoffs. The guy is the next great QB IMO. Did you see that comeback? Down 38-10... how many other QBS lead their teams to victory in that situation?

SWIGGITY SWOOTY, I'M COMIN FOR THAT BOOTY!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 85BearsDefense View Post
    In before close. Thats a ridiculous statement, sounds to me like you only watched him in the playoffs. The guy is the next great QB IMO. Did you see that comeback? Down 38-10... how many other QBS lead their teams to victory in that situation?

Next great QB to you. This kid threw 7 picks in the post season. That's not going to cut it. If it was Cam Newton or Colin Kaepernick the media will be all over it. I seen a few of his games and he get's a lot of bs beneficiary calls to extend his plays to help him and his team comeback. I think he leads the league in extended plays due to penalties or something. He is a poser..

vCash
    Extended plays due to penalties? What the hell does that even mean?
    DO NOT TRUST YOUR PETS TO NEMACOLIN WOODLANDS KENNEL

On 7/20/14 we took our Calla and Pebble for a stay while on vacation. On 7/21 Calla, who is diabetic, was given 10x her insulin dosage. She wasn't found until 12 hours after being overdosed. After a week and a half of suffering we made the tough decision to put her down because of brain damage and a lack of a quality of life. She was only 7 and her breed lives until their 20's. Over half of our beloved Calla's life was stolen from us.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Extended plays due to penalties? What the hell does that even mean?
    Where they give penalties to the other team to extend Luck's drive late in the game like they did in many of his comebacks.
    Last edited by dopeboy206; 01-13-2014 at 09:22 AM.

vCash
    It sounds like somebody is mad

vCash

Andrew Luck Is A Poser

Lol?

vCash
    I agree with the originator of this thread. I believe that Andrew Luck get's a lot of help from the officials in the forth quarter when the games are close. Goodell most likely tells officials to call in the losing teams favor in the 4th to make the games more interesting and Goodell figures if Luck does good it'll be good for the league in general.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tripleplay2007 View Post
    I agree with the originator of this thread. I believe that Andrew Luck get's a lot of help from the officials in the forth quarter when the games are close. Goodell most likely tells officials to call in the losing teams favor in the 4th to make the games more interesting and Goodell figures if Luck does good it'll be good for the league in general.
    The government wants luck to win so they're sabotaging the nfl, putting goodell in a tough spot

vCash
    Chiefs fan?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jason View Post
    Chiefs fan?
    Nope. Not even close. Just think Luck is overrated.

vCash

Andrew Luck Is A Poser

Luck works undercover for the NSA
    Smart Person List: BRAVE KID, Beldugo, flea, Jeffy25

vCash
    I will take that poser on the Arizona Cardinals.

vCash
    i hate luck honestly

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dopeboy206 View Post
    I am tired of the media defending this guy. It's ridiculous. He'll never be the next great quarterback like people wished for in my opinion...He is a poser...
    wow, psd is at it again I see.... now I get coming out of college you would have thought he would have more Heisman trophies than TEBOW and more ncaa titles than AJ from BAMA but he did have to replace possibly the best qb to ever do it and the best in COLTS history so that has to count for something doing better individually than MANNING ever did his first 2 seasons, stat wise or just sheer never say die comeback wise

he is young and isn't afraid so he made crucial mistakes as well as crucial throws for yards/TD's

he is already really good so I don't understand this talk of being 'great' unless you are talking about rings which would make neither MARINO nor STABLER and others 'great', but they were for damn sure very very good, top flight like LUCK is

LUCK went out the hard way, they rode him until they won or loss no holds barred allout, that's a true pure franchise qb

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast