Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Major League Baseball needs to ban Bud Selig from Cooperstown

This is all under his watch. This was all known and he's acting like he's cleaning it up. It's to the point you don't know who did it, with what or how. Ban this dude from baseball's legacy.
    when they forget what Kevin Long saids

I follow rules and appreciate the ignore button

vCash
    Ban him for doing his job, okay

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffy25 View Post
    He loved the Mac Sosa 98 chase while they were slamming HRs left and right and helping baseball regain popularity.

Now Selig is retiring and suddenly cares about PEDs and decides on a scapegoat, pays a liar to say what they want him to say, so that he can save face.

Gtfo w him just doing his job. That's a crock of **** IMO

vCash

Arod is clearly 100% guilty of using, but when the next biggest biogenesis suspension was 65 games for Braun, who got someone fired, and overturned a drug test, only to find out later he too was full of *******, that screams BS and Selig is a huge walking corpse looking hypocrite

vCash
    Ban him for ignoring it and profiting from it while still trying to use it on his resume as proof that he did something.

He's targeting one guy for a plaque resume. Meanwhile guys like Albert Belle can't get in the HOF, Barry Bonds is banned, Mike Piazza is yet to be known if he ever gets in just by the conspiracies alone, David Ortiz you think he gets in? Manny? these are all players that we watched as the great players of MLB and b/c Bud Selig profited from it and now is walking out, he chooses to do or incriminate who he wants to, WHEN HIS SPORT WAS DIRTY UNDER HIS KNOWLEDGE!!!!

BAN HIM FOR LIFE! This is deeper than A-Rod, deeper than Bonds, deep than the fricking Canseco book. This is Bud Selig WHO CHOSE TO DO NOTHING AND TURN AWAY!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Arod is clearly 100% guilty of using, but when the next biggest biogenesis suspension was 65 games for Braun, who got someone fired, and overturned a drug test, only to find out later he too was full of *******, that screams BS and Selig is a huge walking corpse looking hypocrite
    I can't stand the crock that MLB + Bud Selig is trying to spin.

This is MLB

"Oh we GOT HIM!, SEE WE TOLD YOU WE'D CLEAN IT!"

Bud Selig wants this spectacle, turned it into a spectacle and has soiled the sport of baseball by his own doing, he needs to be banned.

vCash
    He loved the Mac Sosa 98 chase while they were slamming HRs left and right and helping baseball regain popularity.

Now Selig is retiring and suddenly cares about PEDs and decides on a scapegoat, pays a liar to say what they want him to say, so that he can save face.

Gtfo w him just doing his job. That's a crock of **** IMO
    I love the silly assumptions people make.

1. Selig couldn't just implement steroid testing and do whatever he wanted, there is a players union ya know

2. This is his job. He learned of the Biogensis issue, and did everything he could to attack it.

3. I don't like Selig anymore then the next guy. But it's ridiculous to be mad at him over this.

4. We don't know enough about what really happened, to make such strong accusations.

If you don't understand that his ban is longer because he attempted to interfere with the process, then I don't know what to tell you.

vCash
    I love the silly assumptions people make.

1. Selig couldn't just implement steroid testing and do whatever he wanted, there is a players union ya know

2. This is his job. He learned of the Biogensis issue, and did everything he could to attack it.

3. I don't like Selig anymore then the next guy. But it's ridiculous to be mad at him over this.

4. We don't know enough about what really happened, to make such strong accusations.
    This man shouldn't be commended for any of this. This man deserves to be banned from Major League Baseball achievement acknowledgements.

vCash
    I swear @Jeffy isn't thinking. Anthony Bosch is not Albert Einstein. He basically told you the TESTING IS A FARCE! There are so many ways around this. He's not the greatest doctor in the world. Baseball IMPLEMENTED THIS KNOWINGLY!

Dr.Bosch told you the testing policy was a joke, well MLB put this out. Bud Selig patted himself on the F'N back telling you, me, anyone...

"HEY LOOK GUYS I BROUGHT TESTING!" knowing it was not legit.

Do you get it now? HE LIED! Any doctor could get over this policy, so it's GARBAGE!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KniCks4LiFe View Post
    I swear @Jeffy isn't thinking. Anthony Bosch is not Albert Einstein. He basically told you the TESTING IS A FARCE! There are so many ways around this. He's not the greatest doctor in the world. Baseball IMPLEMENTED THIS KNOWINGLY!

Dr.Bosch told you the testing policy was a joke, well MLB put this out. Bud Selig patted himself on the F'N back telling you, me, anyone...

"HEY LOOK GUYS I BROUGHT TESTING!" knowing it was not legit.

Do you get it now? HE LIED! Any doctor could get over this policy, so it's GARBAGE!
    So it's Selig's fault that the players have found ways to get around the testing policy?

Cheaters will always find a new way to cheat, the league will always have to play catch up.....Selig doesn't have any new ability over any other human to be able to predict future measures to abolish any and all cheating in the future.

And where did he specifically lie? You are asking for his removal from any and all future baseball legacies, simply because his era was surrounded by cheaters.....what specifically did he do wrong?

vCash

Jeffry u need to just stop. Read and learn before you post that BS. C'mon man sure you hate arod as do 99% of baseball lovers but what you posted is ridiculous.

vCash

Blind eye and arod hating at its finest by a guy who prosportsdaily thinks is a saint as a poster

Gtfo

vCash
    So it's Selig's fault that the players have found ways to get around the testing policy?

Cheaters will always find a new way to cheat, the league will always have to play catch up.....Selig doesn't have any new ability over any other human to be able to predict future measures to abolish any and all cheating in the future.

And where did he specifically lie? You are asking for his removal from any and all future baseball legacies, simply because his era was surrounded by cheaters.....what specifically did he do wrong?
    Yes. And it's not his players that found a way around it. It's him and his appointed investigation and the so called test policy he approved!

Selig lied buddy. He lied and sugar coated and sold you a muffin w/ 4 or 5 mucus spits on top.

No I'm asking the for some responsibility to be taken. Bud Selig deserves to be banned.

vCash

Yes it's seligs fault. If you think otherwise you're stupid. It's his job to catch this ****. And he loved Mac and Sosa HR chase for it
    But now that he's retiring he wants to save face. It's fkn obvious
    Should Alex be suspended? Yes. Give him the 50-65 that all the other biogenesis guys got

Don't play dumb. C'mon.

vCash

The real reason A-Rod got more than the 50 games....

MLB and Pud Selig are embarassed that Their PED program that they tout as the strongest in sports was unable to catch A-Rod.....

And PUD is in possession of stolen documents... documents that the Police were trying to get... sounds to me like YOU are a criminal... So.... PUD, which do you want to be.. the POT or the Kettle?

And do us all a favor... Retire now that you have proven to be incompetent...

This is a comment from another person. I won't say more, but it's spot on

16. 01-13-2014, 04:54 AM
    Reason
    Unnecessary/Response to a deleted post

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast