Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 33 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

AFC Championship: New England Patriots (13-4) @ Denver Broncos (14-3) 1/19 3:00 ET

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS
    vs.
    DENVER BRONCOS

QB.........RB...........WR...........DEF

January 19th
    3:00 PM ET

vCash
    I feel real good about this game! Welcome to mile high *****es!

vCash
    Brave Kid, do i have to make the main again?? lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Cyanide 28 View Post
    Brave Kid, do i have to make the main again?? lol
    YES. How is this even a question??

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BRAVE KID View Post
    YES. How is this even a question??
    haha just tell me when.

vCash
    initial thoughts.

need chris harris healthy. he is absolutely key.
    need to stop their run game any way possible.
    need to eliminate edelman with DRC.

vCash
    haha just tell me when.
    whenever you want to put it up.

vCash
    initial thoughts.

need chris harris healthy. he is absolutely key.
    need to stop their run game any way possible.
    need to eliminate edelman with DRC.
    along with DRC and Champ. We've done a great job battling injuries all year long..but if we get a injury to any of these guys...it changes the game.

Always have to add along putting pressure on the QB. That kind of dissipated in the 4th..and we don't have that one man wrecking ball in Von.

vCash
    Last edited by Mudvayne91; 01-13-2014 at 02:03 AM.
    You're talking to me all wrong... It's the wrong tone. You do it again and I'll stab you in the face with a soldering iron. Hey, tell me, does your mother sew? BOOM. Get her to sew that!

vCash
    Oh, Doc has to steal BKs thread here and post it in the main forum. Where the hells our parade by the way?
    You're talking to me all wrong... It's the wrong tone. You do it again and I'll stab you in the face with a soldering iron. Hey, tell me, does your mother sew? BOOM. Get her to sew that!

vCash
    We need this one big time. We got revenge on one team that beat us this year and the team we're playing next week beat us as well as another team that beat us throughout the year. We could avenge all three of our losses in two weeks if we can push this one through.

Go team!
    Member of the Owlluminati!

vCash
    So after a week of hearing nothing but how Rivers had success at Denver, Chargers the team of destiny, PFM failures in the post-season, PFM inability to play in the wind, PFM's inability to play in the cold, Tebow having more play-off wins as a Denver QB than Manning, PFM's record vs Rivers..

Get to have another one with PFM's record vs Brady, Belichicks record vs PFM, PFM's failure's against NE, Welker's drama with NE, how Belichick is a genius, how Belichick is god, how Belichick cheats...*cough* *cough* I mean makes in game adjustments.

Brady vs PFM is a classic though. So it's expected. To stem off a previous idea though..

**** that coach, **** that offensive coordinator, **** that QB, **** that team, **** that fanbase.

Revenge time *****es. You get another shot PFM...you get another shot Welker...take it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BRAVE KID View Post
    So after a week of hearing nothing but how Rivers had success at Denver, Chargers the team of destiny, PFM failures in the post-season, PFM inability to play in the wind, PFM's inability to play in the cold, Tebow having more play-off wins as a Denver QB than Manning, PFM's record vs Rivers..

Get to have another one with PFM's record vs Brady, Belichicks record vs PFM, PFM's failure's against NE, Welker's drama with NE, how Belichick is a genius, how Belichick is god, how Belichick cheats...*cough* *cough* I mean makes in game adjustments.

Brady vs PFM is a classic though. So it's expected. To stem off a previous idea though..

**** that coach, **** that offensive coordinator, **** that QB, **** that team, **** that fanbase.

Revenge time *****es. You get another shot PFM...you get another shot Welker...take it.
    Best. Mod. Ever.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudvayne91 View Post
    I'd like to say good things about NE or their sports teams, but I can't. I've never had a fanbase disgust me before and take me away from liking a team prior to watching Red Sox games, but it happened. I'm going to be perfectly crude. **** Boston, **** Tom Brady, **** m*******s and **** BB

Edit - the second to last word is Massachusetts-holes. Or like you're going to church or better yet, mass + holes.
    i feel you dude. them beating my cards twice and the whole patriots thing? **** boston lol

vCash
    I'm a Boston sports fan in all but Football

But I totally understand what you guys are saying and where you're coming from. I don't know if I'd understand if I was a Pats fan, but having that one sport to experience it tells me enough lol.

Page 1 of 33 12311 ... LastLast