Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 61 of 64 FirstFirst ... 11515960616263 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Pierzynski4Prez View Post
    You know by chance what temp the prime rib was cooked to? Got one in now cooking, was going to take it out at 135 but I'm already hearing grumbles from family members.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
    Sorry for the late reply to this. I wished this particular forum was more kicking tbh.

Totally depends on the size of the roast (how many ribs and the weight) and the cook temp.

I don't use salt on a Prime, bring it up to room temperature, and slather the cut ends with real butter. I also remove the meat from the bone about 90% to the spine end and then use butcher twine to tie it together between the bones. If you've never done this your PB will have a much harder time being the perfect pink you are looking for.

I made a six bone with the above method and seared the outside at 425 for 20-25 mins. Dropped the temp to 325 and added butter to the fat drippings for basting ever 20-30 mins. Took it out to rest at about 125 because the residual heat on that size brings it up to the 140-145 that I want.

Just crushed a turkey sandwich and a bag of jalapeno Cheetos.

Yall ain't on this level.

Carson, trust me, even if you turn out to be a really bad QB, BDawk4Prez will always defend you on PSD.

What do you do when you have leftover fajitas (flank, peppers, and onions), leftover homemade wing sauce, and leftover basmati rice from Indian takeout?

You throw all that **** in a skillet with some butter, add some tomato paste and cheddar jack, and call it good.

Waste not, want not/10

Taco Smell.
    $5 Cravings Box.
    Last Night.

I'm on the Stairmaster posting this so I'm OK guys.

Got a job offer today, so I went to Vesta to celebrate.

Chacuterie plate (lonza, hot coppa, gouda): 8.5/10...black truffle honey was fire.

Sauce sampler (barrel-aged hot sauce, ghost chili BBQ, sweet chili ginger, ponzu, chimmi): 8/10...ghost chili BBQ was the winner here.

Bone marrow: 9/10...never seen a place do it like they do, and feel like I got less than you normally would, but it's ****ing bone marrow so of course it was delicious. Short rib marmalade? That's that **** I fux wif.

Came home and ate some weed candy: 10/10

I stopped the whole weed candy/edible thing cause I just eat and eat and eat.

Just made a tuna salad with the basics (or at least mine - onion, pepper, 2:1 mayo:EVOO, celery) but added some dill 'cause I fux wiff dat. Pretty solid if a bit low brow.

debo? Like...the debo?

wot in tarnation

Quote Originally Posted by TheRuckus View Post
    debo? Like...the debo?

wot in tarnation
    Indeed!

They let me back, but I'm starting over since I made SDI delete my old account. I'm excited to have a shot at contributing again.

Quote Originally Posted by debo View Post
    Indeed!

They let me back, but I'm starting over since I made SDI delete my old account. I'm excited to have a shot at contributing again.
    welcome back.

I actually ate Pizza last night. I am a cheap health nut when it comes to food but on the heels of St Patty's day 5 slices of grease and carbohydrates really hit the spot. Pizza 8/10

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by debo View Post
    Indeed!

PSD should have built their wall taller. There goes making this place great again.

OK, i have been roasting a lot of veggies lately. Yesterday, i made swiss chard with onion and feta. I am using this as a bed for other veggies. For lunch i had my chard with lemon asparagus and roasted bussel spouts. Don't be afraid to burn the **** out of your spouts that what makes them tasty by the way chard taste great, is also better burnt, but it shrinks a lot when you cook it. I cooked like 5 bunch so i would have a salad bed for the week

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Kraft macaroni and cheese is a huge stain on American culture, even more so for Canadian culture.

1/10
    Last edited by Ezekial; 03-21-2017 at 11:59 PM. Reason: STAIN, NOT STRAIN

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    OK, i have been roasting a lot of veggies lately. Yesterday, i made swiss chard with onion and feta. I am using this as a bed for other veggies. For lunch i had my chard with lemon asparagus and roasted bussel spouts. Don't be afraid to burn the **** out of your spouts that what makes them tasty by the way chard taste great, is also better burnt, but it shrinks a lot when you cook it. I cooked like 5 bunch so i would have a salad bed for the week
    Was doing that a lot with fresh/frozen spinach. Feta sounds like a great idea as I was just using parmesan. Not roasting, just sauteing. Swiss chard comparable? Have never had.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezekial View Post
    Kraft macaroni and cheese is a huge strain on American culture, even more so for Canadian culture.

1/10
    I'll eat it in a pinch but just saying powdered cheese makes my mouth hurt.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Page 61 of 64 FirstFirst ... 11515960616263 ... LastLast