Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Patrick p starter?

Love me some amir, but he is a very inconsistent player. I just think pp is more focused every game and has a great up side at 24 that needs 2 develop. His 3pt shooting would help space the floor, hes a good defender, just as good a rebounder if not better with lowry, ross, and pp all shooting over 40 % from 3 if im not mistaken that would be that stretch 4 whos tough that bargs was suppose 2 be. Also clears space 4 val to do some work inside.

Then bring amir and tyler in as ur energy bench scrappers.

vCash
    He's great off the bench. Keep it that way for now. If Patterson continues at this pace he will naturally become the starter, but not until he's firmly established himself. He's been on fire lately and everything you say about his game is true, but you're selling Amir short as a starter.

Let's not all just respond to one (or a few games). He's getting his minutes.

vCash
    Absolutely not
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamiecballer View Post
    Absolutely not
    raps fans and our man crushes no but seriously reason?

vCash
    Amir's offense might be inconsistent but I'd say his rebounding-Defense and effort are as consistent as anyone. Love Patterson off the bench right now, a big reason for are recent success is the balance of this team and the bench upgrade.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LanceUpperCut View Post
    Amir's offense might be inconsistent but I'd say his rebounding-Defense and effort are as consistent as anyone. Love Patterson off the bench right now, a big reason for are recent success is the balance of this team and the bench upgrade.
    This.

Besides, what's the rush?

I have to say though, PP's athleticism and ability are exciting. It's awesome to see him lead even the guards getting down the floor sometimes.

vCash
    Naw, leave it the way it is. If it isn't broke then don't fix it. We're winning so there's really no point at the moment. I like that our second unit can come in and stand pat or build on the lead.
    Raptors Franchise Checklist:
    Rebuild with young players [x]
    Build contending team [ ]
    Host NBA All-Star Weekend [ ]
    Win Championship [ ]

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rapsjaysfan88 View Post
    raps fans and our man crushes no but seriously reason?
    sure. balance. our starting unit doesn't need the extra scorer. amir gives the same effort every single night, doesn't ask for or require the ball, and sets some of the best picks in the league.

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamiecballer View Post
    sure. balance. our starting unit doesn't need the extra scorer. amir gives the same effort every single night, doesn't ask for or require the ball, and sets some of the best picks in the league.
    Plus he gets some sweet baskets just when we need to break the other team's momentum. His finish on the PnR is often money. I have no problem with Amir anchoring the starting lineup.

vCash
    I would like to see a solid back up C to play with PP, Psycho T is a good bench player but I think he is a potential trade candidate for a better option at C.

vCash
    I think PP is working out great off the bench... he adds athleticism, length, and shooting to the second unit which needs it desperately.

vCash
    I don't think you want to take Amir out because if his loyalty and work ethic.

Patpatt also will be restricted at the end if the year. Keep him hungry and try not to give him a big head until you sign him to a 4 year deal. It's great to have the chemistry of the kings second group.

vCash
    Patterson spreads the floor for the 2nd unit.

If you put amir in the 2nd unit, then you have Amir chucking threes and he has been doing WAY WAY WAY too often for my liking this year.

Patterson works well as he or Salmons are three point threats (well Vasquez too). Lowry, Demar and Ross are your three point threats as starters.

This evens it out -- this is actually one of the main reasons for the Raps success' -- their ability to spread the floor well and keep opponents off-balance -- why mess with that??

vCash
    you're arguably playing the best basketball of any team in the NBA the last 10 games. why would you want to make a change?

vCash
    We don't really need any more scorers in the starting 5. He's a great spark off the bench.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast