Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 18
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Brooklyn, NYC
    Posts
    10,533
    vCash
    1500

    1/12 | NBA GameThread

    Sunday January 12th, 2014





    @

    Location: Sleep Train Arena in Sacramento
    Time: 6:00 PM ET



    @

    Location: FeDEx Forum in Memphis
    Time: 6:00 PM ET



    @

    Location: AT&T Center in San Antonio
    Time: 6:00 PM ET

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Paris
    Posts
    14,650
    vCash
    1500
    Boring night

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Czech Republic
    Posts
    294
    vCash
    1500
    Pek is beastin

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    31,780
    vCash
    1894
    Love is having an awful game on both ends. He better close this one


  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Brooklyn, NYC
    Posts
    10,533
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    Love is having an awful game on both ends. He better close this one
    I'd be very surprised if he doesn't get going in the 2nd half. Diaw is doing a solid job, but he's just having an off night. Boris has been good defensively lately though, did a good job on Dirk the other night.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Bay(Daly City), Stockton Cali
    Posts
    945
    vCash
    1500
    Surprised to see that kings beat the cavs by 44 points
    Sacramento Kings
    Oakland A's
    San Francisco 49's
    San Jose Sharks


  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    33,511
    vCash
    1000
    Kevin Love has been terrible. You can't call out players and then do this. Bonner is shutting him down in the 4th.

    Sim League Spurs
    Gary Payton | Tim Duncan
    2000-01: NBA Finalist
    2001-02: First Round

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    31,780
    vCash
    1894
    Yeah, I loved Timmy's post game interview after the game
    http://www.nba.com/spurs/video/2014/...canmov-3100570


  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Brooklyn, NYC
    Posts
    10,533
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    Yeah, I loved Timmy's post game interview after the game
    http://www.nba.com/spurs/video/2014/...canmov-3100570
    Yea that was classic TD.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    2,647
    vCash
    1500
    Another meaningless regular season game blowout for the Spurs.

    I want to see this team finally win the big one under their renewed refined fast paced system they've been running the last 4+ yrs.

    60 win regular seasons and .700+ winning percentage looks really nice, but this yr, they gotta get the job done. No more excuses. Don't choke and win the whole thing dammit.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    2,647
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by hyphy king 88 View Post
    Surprised to see that kings beat the cavs by 44 points
    The Kings have been played really well ever since the Gay acquisition.

    On the other hand, the Cavs have and will continue to suck, and having a coach like Mike Brown when you don't have a guy like LeBron to mask Brown's coaching deficiencies doesn't help the case either.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Brooklyn, NYC
    Posts
    10,533
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by P&GRealist View Post
    Another meaningless regular season game blowout for the Spurs.

    I want to see this team finally win the big one under their renewed refined fast paced system they've been running the last 4+ yrs.

    60 win regular seasons and .700+ winning percentage looks really nice, but this yr, they gotta get the job done. No more excuses. Don't choke and win the whole thing dammit.
    Obviously winning another ring would be awesome, but it doesn't always turn out that way. Everything has to fall in place. Takes talent, health, luck etc... I would love to see them do it with their revamped style of play too though, believe me.

    Regardless of what happens it's remarkable they've been good this long. When you look @ some other championship teams from the 2000's, then see where the Spurs are, it's pretty impressive. I mean Duncan has been to the championship in 3 different decades.

    We'll see what they can do come playoff time. Being #1 and not having played great ball yet this season is promising.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    2,647
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by kdspurman View Post
    Obviously winning another ring would be awesome, but it doesn't always turn out that way. Everything has to fall in place. Takes talent, health, luck etc... I would love to see them do it with their revamped style of play too though, believe me.

    Regardless of what happens it's remarkable they've been good this long. When you look @ some other championship teams from the 2000's, then see where the Spurs are, it's pretty impressive. I mean Duncan has been to the championship in 3 different decades.

    We'll see what they can do come playoff time. Being #1 and not having played great ball yet this season is promising.
    If I'm the Spurs, I go aggressively after Bynum. Just need that big that will knock guys down on the floor when need be and get crucial defensive rebounds, and help Timmy down low.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Brooklyn, NYC
    Posts
    10,533
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by P&GRealist View Post
    If I'm the Spurs, I go aggressively after Bynum. Just need that big that will knock guys down on the floor when need be and get crucial defensive rebounds, and help Timmy down low.
    They still need a backup 3 to spare Kawhi some minutes, so I'm hoping the bring someone in to fill that void. I don't know about Bynum. If healthy/motivated he's a game changer. Kind of slow, especially for a team that likes to play up tempo, but who knows what you're getting with him.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    From Way Downtown
    Posts
    9,528
    vCash
    1500

    1/12 | NBA GameThread

    Conley has been on fire lately and had an impressive boxscore tonight





    Grizz: 47-32 Titans: 7-9 UK BBall: 29-11 APSU BBall: 12-18
    - MJ-BULLS

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •