- Rangers are 7-2-1 in their last 10 games.
- Rangers battled some early season adversity to climb themselves up the standings ajd into playoff position.
- Henrik Lundqvist has fought through some struggles and seems to be turning the corner.
- Flyers are coming off of a tough loss at home to the Lightning yesterday afternoon.
- Yesterday's loss was the Flyers first loss at home in over two months.
- Jake Voracek and Wayne Simmonds remain hot.
hartnell was pretty close to a goal before making a bad pass to allow for a change for nyr during the powerplay ... i guess have to take the good with the bad here ... hope he can pot one tonight to keep hot, and not fall back into his normal ebbs and flows
We'll....on the positive side, we did respond well in the second half of the first and we are on pace for 50+ shots. Lundqvist can't stop all of them. Emery needs to step up, our defense needs to actually make quality outlet passes and our forwards need to keep getting the puck to the net.
Also...kill off the 2 man advantage with which the Rangers will start the second period. That would be helpful...