Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

49ers vs Panthers @ Bank of America Stadium - NFL Playoffs Divisional Round

Divisional Round matchup starting at 1-12-14 1:05pm ET featuring

Winners move on to the Conference NFC Championship game - May the best team wins!
    Last edited by eDush; 01-12-2014 at 06:28 AM.

vCash
    Time to stop the disrespect lets go panthers!

vCash
    Thanks for the thread eDush.

I think if we play our usual good defense we will be fine. We need our offense to move the chains and not commit turnovers. It's always hard to predict these games when 9 times out of 10 around 20 points could win it, or it could take 30+. We're so similar to the 49ers it's almost like playing ourselves. We also need Riverboat Ron to have some kickass half-time adjustments and time management (which he's done for most of the season).

CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!

vCash
    nice 3 pt gift by the refs terrible call

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    Thanks for the thread eDush.

I think if we play our usual good defense we will be fine. We need our offense to move the chains and not commit turnovers. It's always hard to predict these games when 9 times out of 10 around 20 points could win it, or it could take 30+. We're so similar to the 49ers it's almost like playing ourselves. We also need Riverboat Ron to have some kickass half-time adjustments and time management (which he's done for most of the season).
    Your welcome. Both teams has a solid front D line and line backing corp geared in stopping the run. Lotulelei and Short were stud pickups in the draft that really contributed. If the Panthers continue playing their style of D at a high level combine with on game adjustments, it will be a long day for the Niners. Same for Carolina from the Niners D that needs no introduction. It see this as a low scoring defensive game.

Preparing for WAR! 5/3/14 Maidana vs Mayweather
    vCash
    Good luck and may the best team win injury free!!
    lol, please' top 10 p4p- Mayweather/Ward/Marquez/Pacquiao/Maidana/Rigondeaux/Froch/Cotto/B-Hop/Canelo
    Boxing fan? Come discuss Boxing!

"We are chasing greatness" Mark Jackson 3/7/14

vCash
    wow great pass by cam

vCash
    Nice TD catch by Smith, who didn't look hampered in his first game after spraining his PCL in week 16. Big upgrade over Ginn Jr filling in. He is the playmaker the Panther will need to score in the air.

vCash
    So disappointed in the officiating so far. After letting players play last week in GB they're only letting SF play so far. Anquan Boldin could be flagged nearly every play, but hasn't been flagged once (even for **** we've already been flagged for). If this game were being fairly called the score would be 10-6. Hopefully the refs get their **** together. Of course, some of the penalties were just stupid by us so we need to cut that out too. Cam has been on fire the first half (minus that unfortunate deflection INT) and our defense has been doing pretty well when you consider how much **** they're getting away with.

As much as I loved the 4th down gamble, I wish we'd have done a different play. We're just not getting the tough yards up the middle, let Cam have the option to throw or run in the red-zone, it's worked in short yardage situations already.

vCash
    really sucks we have to beat the 49ers and the refs

vCash
    You're right man, Boldin could have been flagged 3 times for those in your face jawing and head butts, his old M.O. I don't get Ron on that 4th and goal call either cause the points will be a factor in this tight game. Niners has one of the toughest goal line D in the league.

vCash
    Well, there's a few minutes left, but realistically this one's over. No need to be too disappointed though, we lost a game with horrible officiating, but more importantly, we were outplayed in the second half by a good team. It was a good season, one that nobody anticipated us finishing better than 9-7. We had a home playoff game and won the division. We have a solid season to build off of going forward.

vCash
    Here we go....

vCash
    Well, now that we're eliminated we can start doing what Panther fans do best: Off-season hopes and dreams! It's probably been two months since I even looked at draft prospects, which is odd, because I'm usually looking to the draft by late October haha. We had a solid season, I just wish we could've won one playoff game. While I think our 2013 team could beat any other team, they also had their major faults, which we can hopefully fix and move forward and continue our success we had this year. Gotta get Newton a better OL and some receivers and hopefully find a good CB to pair with our solid front 7. I'm curious how the Hardy stiuation will go down as well, because he played lights out in the season, but dind't show up at all today, so hopefully that helps a bit.

Preparing for WAR! 5/3/14 Maidana vs Mayweather
    vCash
    Good game Panther fans, refs could have been better, but good game nonetheless. Good luck next season guys, and get some more Panther fans in here!
    lol, please' top 10 p4p- Mayweather/Ward/Marquez/Pacquiao/Maidana/Rigondeaux/Froch/Cotto/B-Hop/Canelo
    Boxing fan? Come discuss Boxing!

"We are chasing greatness" Mark Jackson 3/7/14

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast