Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Post game chat (Divisional game @ NE)

Colts looked horrible tonight.

Andrew wasn't great, but when you have to carry a team on your back, INTS happen. Dropped passes in 1st half didn't help. Needing him to bail you out every single week isn't a good recipe because he just can't do it every week.

Coaching was terrible. The Colts are so much better offensively when they do not use Stanley Havili. Yet, he had as many targets as Hilton in the 1st half. Also, Pagano punting in the 4th Quarter? What the ****?

Where the hell was the run Def? 6 rushing Touchdowns, hopefully Pagano is embarrassed. Landry was brutal... overrated.

Refs - Almost everyone agrees that the Pats got a lot more calls than the Colts? Why couldn't it be even? why did the refs have to be in NE's favor?

That's all I'm going to say right now. Talk away.
    "We earned this ****ing burn. It doesn’t matter how you get from A to B. Our goal at the beginning of this ****ing season is to win a ****ing World Series, and guess what, boys, we’re going to the ****ing dance." - The Reverend Hunter Pence

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck

vCash
    The run D coupled with INTs are what kept them from winning. The Run D had flashes of success, but couldn't sustain it longterm. Although the Pats only scored 14 points off the INTs, it lead to more opportunities for the OL to blast the front 7.

Brazill is a playmaker, they've got to make keeping him involved, along with Hilton, a priority.

vCash

Post game chat (Divisional game @ NE)

Though Chuck does deserve criticism for tonight's game, I think it's unfair to compare him to Belichick, arguably the best coach the league has ever seen. He's in his 'second' year (remembering that most of his first one he wasn't actually coaching) and so can be somewhat forgiven for being 'outcoached' tonight. However he made some big mistakes tonight.

Indy's main problem is Defence and I think everyone can see that. Offensively we are not a balanced enough team, both in terms of receivers and pass vs. rush. Good teams aren't going to just let Luck throw all day and with nothing really happening on the run game we have nowhere to go. That's what happened tonight in my opinion.

That being said though, this is a young team in every respect (coaching, management, roster) and so let's not complain too much, there is a awful lot to be excited about in the coming year for the colts.

vCash
    Coaching deserves criticism but run defense was piss poor all night.

Not able to capitalize at the end of the 2nd quarter right after that safety was a big disappointment. Only getting a FG on that first drive in the 3rd was a shame.

Oh well. Gonna bash on some players in the next few days. But for now, i'm getting drunk.

#iubb

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jacquewho? View Post
    Coaching deserves criticism but run defense was piss poor all night.

Not able to capitalize at the end of the 2nd quarter right after that safety was a big disappointment. Only getting a FG on that first drive in the 3rd was a shame.

Oh well. Gonna bash on some players in the next few days. But for now, i'm getting drunk.
    I seriously wanted to break my TV when Pep called for 2 straight run plays. I mean, does he know who's playing QB for our team? Why not let him throw?????!?!?!??!?

OH PEP.
    "We earned this ****ing burn. It doesn’t matter how you get from A to B. Our goal at the beginning of this ****ing season is to win a ****ing World Series, and guess what, boys, we’re going to the ****ing dance." - The Reverend Hunter Pence

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck

vCash
    I didn't expect us to win but still frustrated cuz we had a good chance without key mistakes and dumb reffing. This team has alot of holes to fix for next year but I still expect us to be good as long as we have Luck

vCash
    I had a glimmer of hope until the ball bounced off Havili for an interception that pretty much sealed their fate.....and made me puke in my mouth.

The refs were a joke but not the reason they lost...run defense (or lack of) and turn overs were.
    If winning isn't everything, why do they keep score?

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyld1 View Post
    I had a glimmer of hope until the ball bounced off Havili for an interception that pretty much sealed their fate.....and made me puke in my mouth.

The refs were a joke but not the reason they lost...run defense (or lack of) and turn overs were.
    The Refs were horrible. At least two blatant interference calls, a blatant tripping and a bunch of holds.
    The play calling was not too good. It seemed very predictable.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyld1 View Post

Still can't believe Hilton/Havili had the same amount of 1st half targets.

<3

vCash
    The failure to upgrade the o and d lines in the offseason directly led to this loss. All year both lines blew, and it finally ended our season.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    The Refs were horrible. At least two blatant interference calls, a blatant tripping and a bunch of holds.
    The play calling was not too good. It seemed very predictable.
    Clown!!!!!!!!! Hey Bro nice to see you slumming over here

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    Still can't believe Hilton/Havili had the same amount of 1st half targets.
    Havili's errant pass attempt that led to the pick was in the 2nd half but I wasn't aware that they had the same amount of 1st half targets?????????? Wow, I do know that TY was quiet in the 1st half but thought he was targeted a couple more than Stanley???

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheVicster View Post
    The failure to upgrade the o and d lines in the offseason directly led to this loss. All year both lines blew, and it finally ended our season.
    I would say there is much truth to this but the entire team sucked in this loss, imo.