Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

Game #37: Cleveland Cavaliers @ Los Angeles Lakers - Kyrie comes to LA w/Deng

TUESDAY, JANUARY 14, 2014

@

Time: 10:30PM,PST
    Sim League SuperSonics 1 Time NBA Sim Champions

Westbrrok-KCP-Hayward-Nicko T/Noel - Noah

vCash
    With the Lakers threatening to bring back players after they've healed up, and with the vile Cletic Tankers only days off, we really need to lose this game in order to show Boston that we can lose to them, too.

vCash
    Mike Brown vs Mike D'Antoni

Enough said. Brown was a better coach than this buffoon that we have on the sidelines. Although Brown had no clue what to do on offense, he preached defense, effort, intensity and helping the helper. He's going to come in to kick some Laker *** and tell the front office a big F U.

Both Brown and D'Antoni suck, but Brown is the lesser of 2 evils.

vCash
    Lose... we need to drop as many games as possible before Kobe, Nash and errybody else gets back.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by P&GRealist View Post
    Mike Brown vs Mike D'Antoni

Enough said. Brown was a better coach than this buffoon that we have on the sidelines. Although Brown had no clue what to do on offense, he preached defense, effort, intensity and helping the helper. He's going to come in to kick some Laker *** and tell the front office a big F U.

Both Brown and D'Antoni suck, but Brown is the lesser of 2 evils.
    Mike Brown was an unmitigated disaster, and he didn't even have serious injuries to deal with.

Remember Kobe's death stare? When is that last time you saw that aimed at a coach? Oh yeah -- at Mike Brown.

Everything you need to know about Brown is that he LOVED Devin Ebanks to the point of obsession, when the kid produced little or nothing until he found his true calling getting in trouble off the court. Anyone who thinks Brown was a better coach than D'Antoni is a either forgetting how bad Brown was or embarrassingly naive.

vCash
    I'd like to see some attention paid to mechanics in this game. At this point, who cares if we win or lose? I would like to see someone take change on the floor, handle the ball like they know what to do with it, and realize that opposing offenses have things like passing lanes that we need to be camped out in. Also our defensive 5 must understand his best positioning isnt directly under the basket.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GailGoodrich View Post
    Mike Brown was an unmitigated disaster, and he didn't even have serious injuries to deal with.
    Remember Kobe's death stare? When is that last time you saw that aimed at a coach? Oh yeah -- at Mike Brown.

Everything you need to know about Brown is that he LOVED Devin Ebanks to the point of obsession, when the kid produced little or nothing until he found his true calling getting in trouble off the court. Anyone who thinks Brown was a better coach than D'Antoni is a either forgetting how bad Brown was or embarrassingly naive.
    I wouldn't say Mike Brown is a better coach then Dantoni but I also would not say he isn't. Brown did love Ebanks but same could be said for MDA and Shawn Williams. I think their polar opposites but equally as bad...whoever has picked last 2 coaches (of course is Jimmy) Should not have any say on next coach.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shep33 View Post
    Lose... we need to drop as many games as possible before Kobe, Nash and errybody else gets back.
    I gotta say...everyone is automatically thinking we're going to be vastly better when everyone comes back. But, while Kobe is still an all-time great as is Nash, we have no clue what to expect from either of them, honestly. Kobe was fairly good after returning, but rusty as expected. Nash is a whole other ball game. Over/under 10 games before he's injured again? Seriously.

We sucked with Kobe back this year (due to his injury) and this new-fangled roster catered to MDA's infamous "system". I just don't see how we'll be that much better with everyone. Tank city remains.

vCash
    Obviously, it's more than Kobe and Nash (X, Blake and Farmar), but I'm just not high on this roster and want to continue to believe we'll tank. It sucks that we still have a shot at the playoffs, where we'd just get embarrassed.

vCash
    tank..

PLAN B

SIM LEAGUE NETS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Decimotox View Post
    I gotta say...everyone is automatically thinking we're going to be vastly better when everyone comes back. But, while Kobe is still an all-time great as is Nash, we have no clue what to expect from either of them, honestly. Kobe was fairly good after returning, but rusty as expected. Nash is a whole other ball game. Over/under 10 games before he's injured again? Seriously.

We sucked with Kobe back this year (due to his injury) and this new-fangled roster catered to MDA's infamous "system". I just don't see how we'll be that much better with everyone. Tank city remains.
    I agree, but after 5-6 games, the talent level of Nash, Kobe, Blake, Farmar, and Henry will get us wins eventually.

Huge upgrade from what we have right now. Chemistry will be bad at first, but the talent coming back will probably have us playing .500 ball by the time they're back into the mix of things

vCash
    Nash is getting ate away by the injuries as well as his angst. He can be healthy again but we are not sure for how long he can sustain it. At this stage of his career, he can not afford to be hit more again. So dont be hasty. Maybe we should just sit him for the rest of this season

vCash
    I agree, but after 5-6 games, the talent level of Nash, Kobe, Blake, Farmar, and Henry will get us wins eventually.

Huge upgrade from what we have right now. Chemistry will be bad at first, but the talent coming back will probably have us playing .500 ball by the time they're back into the mix of things
    I agree we will be better, most definitely. I just don't think it'll be a complete 180. And I hope it isn't. I want to keep tanking for the betterment of the franchise's future lol

vCash
    This

#tankhard

vCash

I fear wins.

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast