Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

NBA.com: Race to MVP ladder- Kyle Lowry

Wow, I definitely don't think anyone predicted any Raptor on this list at the beginning of the year, what a crazy season

Kyle Lowry : TORONTO RAPTORS

Lowry's PIE: 13.6% | More Lowry stats

The Rudy Gay trade revealed many things about the Toronto Raptors. It also provided an avenue for Lowry to cement himself as the true leader of that team -- at least until he gets traded -- and a player who is capable of willing his team to wins by virtue of his relentless motor. DeMar DeRozan has been the Raptors' leading scorer all season, but Lowry is their team leader. And he's shared plenty of the scoring burden since Gay departed. He's averaging 18.8 points, 9.1 assists and 4.8 rebounds in his last 10 games. Those are elite point guard numbers by anyone's measure, but especially so on a team that is 7-3 during that span.
    http://www.nba.com/mvp-ladder/

vCash
    at least until he gets traded
    Not sure what to make of this.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    I would think that at this point the only way he gets traded is if they think he wont resign

vCash
    Nice to see Lowry and the Raps finally get some recognition after years of mediocrity.

vCash
    Hes been good

vCash
    He's earned it to date.

vCash
    Am I the only one who thinks DD is out MVP? Just saying.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pfeifer View Post
    Am I the only one who thinks DD is out MVP? Just saying.
    They have both played like all stars...what a much better argument to have than who we can trade all our players for lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by spreadeagle View Post
    They have both played like all stars...what a much better argument to have than who we can trade all our players for lol
    Agreed. This team is WAY better to watch.

vCash
    Absolutely proud of these guys. DD is proving his worth, I see a new emerging Yung Gunz, with Lowry as the Professor X.

Adversaree & Phat Tony Present: Super Emcee

GameBreaker aka Adversaree aka Anakin Slangwalker:PioneerGang
    http://adversareepioneergangmusic.ba...-barz-sinister
    Video Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKvth...ture=g-all-lik

vCash
    Personally I think it just a bias against the Raps for being terrible for so long as well as most American journalists not paying enough attention to things outside of their country.

The first part is fair because we have been, the second part is nothing new regardless of the topic.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by albertajaysfan View Post
    Personally I think it just a bias against the Raps for being terrible for so long as well as most American journalists not paying enough attention to things outside of their country.

The first part is fair because we have been, the second part is nothing new regardless of the topic.
    Or because they're noting that it was MUs intention to trade him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ink View Post
    Which we are now getting reports due to the teams current play that they are no longer pursuing such trades. Just remaining open to any offers that improve the team. Which any competent sports organization should do.

And the key part of your comment is the was part.

Edit: I should add on to this I think. My point really is that it isn't something we as Raptor fans should read into or worry about. I think we can all agree up to this point Masai has proven that he will make moves that benefit the team. I am enjoying this ride.
    Last edited by albertajaysfan; 01-12-2014 at 05:55 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by albertajaysfan View Post
    Which we are now getting reports due to the teams current play that they are no longer pursuing such trades. Just remaining open to any offers that improve the team. Which any competent sports organization should do.

And the key part of your comment is the was part.

Edit: I should add on to this I think. My point really is that it isn't something we as Raptor fans should read into or worry about. I think we can all agree up to this point Masai has proven that he will make moves that benefit the team. I am enjoying this ride.
    I'm enjoying it too. That said, I'm going to expect the unexpected with MU and I think the media takes the same position. I didn't take it as a slight , just a nod toward the unpredictability of this NBA season, especially in the East.

vCash
    I'm enjoying it too. That said, I'm going to expect the unexpected with MU and I think the media takes the same position. I didn't take it as a slight , just a nod toward the unpredictability of this NBA season, especially in the East.
    I like that our GM isn't predictable beyond that he is a solid evaluator of talent. As well as doesn't force trades because of a player's name.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast