Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

Gamethread: Knicks (13-22) @ Philadelphia (12-24) Sitting on the Bench like I'm JR

Your New York Knicks!

Beno Udrih / Iman Shumpert / Carmelo Anthony / Pasta / Tyson Chandler

76'ers

Michael Carter / E. Honda / Hollis Street / Thad Young / Spencer Milkshake

Knick Updates

J.R. Smith is not expected to return to the Knicks' rotation on Saturday, according to Marc Berman of the New York Post.
    Knicks owner James Dolan was reportedly upset when Smith accused the team of "betrayal" following the release of his brother Chris, whom the Knicks spent $2.1 million to keep on their roster. In addition to shooting an awful 34.8 percent from the field this season, Smith's role has been undermined by his questionable decision-making both on and off the court (he posed for a fake 'shoelace-untying' photo at a night club after the league fined him $50,000). He signed a three-year contract worth $19 million this summer so even if New York wanted to trade him they'd be unlikely to find any takers.
    Tyson Chandler (illness) did not travel to Philadelphia and will not play against the Sixers on Saturday.
    The Knicks played fantastic ball with Chandler out on Thursday and they'll look to build off that performance. Chandler is the backbone of their defense and coach Mike Woodson went with guys like Amare Stoudemire and Andrea Bargnani to take over most of his minutes. STAT and Bargnani certainly aren't the same defensive presence, but they should be able to provide decent fantasy stats.

vCash

Gamethread: Knicks (13-22) @ Philadelphia (12-24) Sitting on the Bench like I'm JR

Hopefully the team plays like last game. The knicks usually play up or down to the competition

vCash
    just want to see hard nose hustling basketball, with better IQ then the rest will fall in place.

Team is one game out of play offs and still 4.5 behind Toronto and nets are playing well.

Need to win these next few very winnable games.

enough with JR, time to simply play basketball, there is more than enough talk with the A-Rod situation so let this just die.

Now I can't fly my airplane

vCash
    Lets get it. I will have to miss this game but i'll be checking my phone for updates.

vCash
    Woody should DNP Beno again tonight along with Jr. Let Murray and Timmy get those minutes. I would also like to see Tyler get some tick

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Knicks Boogie View Post
    Woody should DNP Beno again tonight along with Jr. Let Murray and Timmy get those minutes. I would also like to see Tyler get some tick
    You do realize that Beno is hurt right? He is not playing again tonight

Jonah Ballow @jonahballow about 4 hours ago
    #Knicks injury report: Woodson said Udrih, Chandler, Prigioni, World Peace are all out for tonight's gm against Sixers.

vCash
    I want Tyler to get some minutes. I think he can be solid down the line

#TapeTwoOne....Oh Gawd

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by meloman1592 View Post
    I want Tyler to get some minutes. I think he can be solid down the line
    I am kind of hoping we can play as well as we did last game.. and get a big lead early .. so maybe this kid can get some time. Would like to see how he performs at this level, and that is not going to happen in a close game with Woodson and his Rook beliefs. The ones playing now are only because there was no other options.

vCash
    For the first time this season I am looking forward to watching the game .
    I am slowly but surely gaining confidence back and am excited to watch my team play.
    Lets keep the streak going.
    I predict a win tonight.
    Lets go knicks!

vCash
    The team is 10-6 in the games Melo has played after that horrendous 3-13 start, let's keep it going!

vCash
    Knicks usually don't perform well against bad teams after coming off a good win.

vCash
    Technical difficulties

vCash
    C'mon fellas where is the urgency.. We are 9 games under .500 we need to get to work!
    The Dark Knight Rises to Save Gotham Once again..

vCash

What's going on

vCash
    Maybe Jr untied video crews shoelaces

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast