vCash

Boston 13-24 @ Portland 27-9

at

TV: CSNE, KGW

Sat, Jan 11 10:00 PM EST

vCash
    see if we can get back on track tonight

vCash
    Really liking watching CJ out there. Quite impressive for being fresh off an injury, and a rookie entering off the bench on a winning team. So far looks like he is a good defender in team defense. And has been smart on offense too.

vCash
    I think CJ might be a James Harden for OKC type player for us as far as a huge player coming off the bench. I also think CJ is a higher character guy so it could be great for the long run too.

I saw his active arms disrupting the ball and passing lanes several times while he was on defense. He also clearly can score, penetrate, and has great game IQ.

I thought there might be some weak spots on defense with him, especially at first, but it seemed like our defense actually got better with him in, and that's possibly why Stotts kept that lineup for so long.

vCash
    With Mo set to op-out this off season I can say that having CJ gives us flexibility. I'm not displeased with Mo (though I do hate the bad shots sometimes) but CJ is a younger, cheaper, better in the long run version. Don't really need both. Need to get a wing and post defender this offseason...don't know if TRob and Wright are going to give us that defense? They have until the end of the season to make it work or we will be putting that money elsewhere. Great game CJ...
    So Say We All!!!

vCash
    i find it funny that Mo wants to opt out but said he wants to resign long term. I dont want him here on a 3 year type deal