Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Who makes ALL NBA First Team at Guards This Season

With Rose out, Westbrook out, Wade not playing in back to backs, Kobe out, who are the guys that will make the First Team ALL NBA this season at Guard?
    "Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships."
    - Michael Jordan

Thanks MJ-Bulls for the picture.

vCash
    If CP3 doesn't come back soon, I expect it to be Curry and Harden.

vCash
    Will be interesting to see if Westbrook makes it or not.

vCash
    Cp3 and curry
    I survived Stephon Marbury's inability
    Jason Kidd, Kenyon Martin, Richard Jefferson era
    I survived them all leaving, a 12-70 season and not getting the #1 pick
    Mikhail Prokhorov buys the Nets
    I survived Melodrama
    Deron Williams traded here
    I survived 248 games missed due to injury, 5 d-league call-ups, 14 different lineups in ONE season, Johan Petro
    I survived Dwightmare
    I survived Avery & PJC's rotations
    THE Offseason - Success TBD

vCash
    Kurt Hinrich and JR Smith

On Russel Westbrook's Chances at Defensive Player of the Year:

Quote Originally Posted by Money_23 View Post
    I think he has a good case. He's the only guy who can hold Durant to under 30 points a game.

Quote Originally Posted by P&GRealist View Post
    Sometimes, perception isn't reality.

But Tittays are forever.

vCash
    Curry has had an awesome season and lately Harden is playing ridiculously good...if Paul isn't back sooner rather than later I'd say curry and harden make it

vCash
    Curry and Harden...man the NBA sucks

vCash
    Just so many injuries this year. But it has to be curry and harden.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pierre The Poet View Post
    Curry and Harden...man the NBA sucks
    As if they didn't have a case if everyone was healthy? Sure healthy rose and Paul and such would be the favorites but curry is playing awesome as is Harden...I think the NBA has been fun this year especially the competitive west.

vCash
    Harden at the two for sure! Guy is playing lights out

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rockets-fan View Post
    As if they didn't have a case if everyone was healthy? Sure healthy rose and Paul and such would be the favorites but curry is playing awesome as is Harden...I think the NBA has been fun this year especially the competitive west.
    I just remember not too long ago when the All NBA team consisted of Steve Nash, Kobe Bryant, Lebron James, Tim Duncan, Shaquille O'Neal...all 5 players were not only all stars and hall of famers, but each was one of the greatest to ever play that position...now we kinda got people just winning by default

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pierre The Poet View Post
    I just remember not too long ago when the All NBA team consisted of Steve Nash, Kobe Bryant, Lebron James, Tim Duncan, Shaquille O'Neal...all 5 players were not only all stars and hall of famers, but each was one of the greatest to ever play that position...now we kinda got people just winning by default
    Completely agree with this. Those guys you listed played/play consistently on both ends of the floor and dominated. It'd be a trip if someone like Harden got all NBA 1st team for his ability to jack up shots, score points, and dupe the refs in strolling his way to the charity stripe 15 times a game when the guy absolutely sucks on D. Dude really plays only 1 side of the court.

That's today's NBA, guys talented as hell but missing the fundamentals that their predecessors had. SMH

vCash
    its between Paul, Curry and Harden.

Kobe, Rose, Westbrook, Wade, Rondo. injury depleted league man. so much elite talent is out and has been out, or limited.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by P&GRealist View Post
    Completely agree with this. Those guys you listed played/play consistently on both ends of the floor and dominated. It'd be a trip if someone like Harden got all NBA 1st team for his ability to jack up shots, score points, and dupe the refs in strolling his way to the charity stripe 15 times a game when the guy absolutely sucks on D. Dude really plays only 1 side of the court.

That's today's NBA, guys talented as hell but missing the fundamentals that their predecessors had. SMH
    When did Nash ever play both sides of the court and Kobe only did it when he felt like it

vCash
    My goodness. You know a lot of good players are hurt when it's Curry and Harden that are in your first team. Nothing against them, but if CP3, Westbrook, Kobe, Wade, and even Rose weren't injured, those guys are EASILY above those 2.

But going back to the point, it will be Curry and Harden. CP3 will miss a huge chunk of the season to be in the first team, at least for me personally.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast