Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Houston Rockets @ Atlanta Hawks

It's been way too ****ing long since we last had a game thread. Let's actually talk Rockets basketball for a change.

Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    Lakers will make the playoffs this year and my bold prediction is they finish higher than the Rockets.
    Quote Originally Posted by nickdymez View Post
    And Lebron puts up great numbers, your right. Debate over. You win. Lebron is the greatest

vCash
    Harden and Dwight are playing well in the first half, but somebody else is going to have to step up. With Antic picking up his third foul already, I expect Houston to go inside a lot more in this one.

Lakers will make the playoffs this year and my bold prediction is they finish higher than the Rockets.
    And Lebron puts up great numbers, your right. Debate over. You win. Lebron is the greatest

vCash
    Terrible end to the half. Nobody defended Millsap on those two 3-pointers and the Rockets missed some really easy shots around the rim to let Atlanta climb back to within two. The Rockets missed their last six attempts of the half. Just awful.

vCash
    This is a horrible ****ing excuse for a basketball team. They're playing sloppy, their offense is atrocious and they're not getting back on defense in transition at all. I'm losing my ****ing patience with this team, and I'm beginning to wonder if a trade and/or a coaching change isn't necessary to get this team on track.

vCash
    Pathetic

vCash
    Dwight is soft. Shy's away from the basketball down the stretch. We can't even beat Atlanta

vCash
    Heartbreaking. This offense badly needs Chandler Parsons, and I'd go a step further and say I think they badly need a trade. Nobody can create for themselves off the bench and nobody can hit an open 3-pointer on this team to save their lives. That was a miserable excuse for a loss, and this whole team should be ashamed of themselves.

vCash
    i'm pissed please excuse my rants

vCash
    i'm so mad right now

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Denverbronco007 View Post
    Dwight is soft. Shy's away from the basketball down the stretch. We can't even beat Atlanta
    He wasn't shying away from the ball. Were you watching the game? They couldn't get him the ball in the post, because he was getting hammered on every ****ing offensive possession by Antic before anybody ever attempted a pass to him on the low block. It was ********. The refs absolutely let that guy bang on Dwight all night long.

vCash
    we all know the story line come playoffs. There's no way we're beating the elite teams playing this kind of basketball.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Denverbronco007 View Post
    we all know the story line come playoffs. There's no way we're beating the elite teams playing this kind of basketball.
    No, but it's extremely early in the season, they haven't been healthy all year long and we all know there will be at least one trade at some point this season. With a healthy Harden, Parsons, Dwight, Lin and Beverley, and 1-2 decent bench players acquired through an Asik deal, I still think this team has the potential to contend. They've just been far too inconsistent, and tonight was a great example. They were a stifling team at times defensively tonight, but they were horrible in every sense of the word on offense in the second half.

If this squad can put it together on both ends of the floor, they'll be one of the 4-5 best teams in the league, and I still 100 percent believe that potential is there.

vCash
    I'm over it

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    No, but it's extremely early in the season, they haven't been healthy all year long and we all know there will be at least one trade at some point this season. With a healthy Harden, Parsons, Dwight, Lin and Beverley, and 1-2 decent bench players acquired through an Asik deal, I still think this team has the potential to contend. They've just been far too inconsistent, and tonight was a great example. They were a stifling team at times defensively tonight, but they were horrible in every sense of the word on offense in the second half.

If this squad can put it together on both ends of the floor, they'll be one of the 4-5 best teams in the league, and I still 100 percent believe that potential is there.

I actually believe that as well

vCash
    I have never been sold on McHale as our head coach. I just don't trust him against the better coaches in this league. Yes,
    we have beaten the Spurs twice, but does anybody really think we could be S.A. in a 7-game series. Pop is the master of
    adjustments. I know they will never get rid of McHale because Dwight likes him so much, but I don't have any confidence
    the Rockets can ever win a championship with McHale as the HC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast