Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Jr Smitrh Untying More Shoelaces. (SMFH)

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BdpINtZIMAAef-7.jpg

Seriously, wtf is wrong with this dude?

After being bench last night, this guy went to 1 OAK club and trolled Mike Woodson, The Knicks, The fans, and the entire NBA

http://www.sportingnews.com/nba/stor...ew-york-knicks

I Love My Team. I Love My City.
    We Are The KnicksTape.

vCash
    Who cares. He is out on his own time, he can do what he wants. It's not serious. Shouldn't have been fined 50K in the first place, that's ridiculous.

You act like he is taking a pic getting drunk and doing drugs, he's pretending to untie a shoe...

"Once everybody started making a big deal out of it the league jumps on it," Martin said Thursday night. "It's been blown out of proportion. It's been blown way out of proportion. There was no malice or nothing like that. ... It's a stupid joke blown too far and people making a bigger deal of it than it is."
    "It's an unfortunate situation," Martin said. "You hate to see somebody lose his hard-earned money and be put in a situation where he can't help his team go out and win."
    "It was a joke but a joke gone wrong," he said.
    Smith was seen on video untying Howard's laces on Jan. 3. Howard tried to retaliate, but was rebuffed by Smith.

“I’m glad I didn’t. I’d have lost some money," Howard told the Houston Chronicle. "I didn’t do that.”

Shump, Shump!

vCash
    JR a 28 year old vet, acting like a rookie. Its beyond pathetic at point.

He was being outplayed all season by hardaway, so at least hardaway gets those minutes now.

It really is pathetic how JR acted like he changed, he worked his butt off last year to get 6th man, as soon as he got his contract he right back to his old self. He pulled a fast one on us for sure, Woj was right, dude is just ful of it.

vCash

vCash
    JR being JR

Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    My PREDICITON OF LEBRON GOING TO THE KNICKS WAS SPOT ON!!!!

JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

I'M NEVER WRONG

FREE MY SOURCE PraiseJesus

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYKnickFanatic View Post
    Who cares. He is out on his own time, he can do what he wants. It's not serious. Shouldn't have been fined 50K in the first place, that's ridiculous.

You act like he is taking a pic getting drunk and doing drugs, he's pretending to untie a shoe...
    Its nit the shoe tying thing that's a big deal.

its how hes mocking the league, the cosches, and the fans, that pisses people off.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AddiX View Post
    Its nit the shoe tying thing that's a big deal.

its how hes mocking the league, the cosches, and the fans, that pisses people off.
    Idk man, I just don't see it as a big deal.

Shump, Shump!

vCash
    What if the dude does realize it, tries to drive to the paint, trips on his shoelace and blows his knee out?

Is it still a funny joke then?

Now that is very unlikely, but it's still an unnecessary thing to do.

JR has played like absolute **** all season long and he thinks it OK to mess around multiple times. What the **** is wrong with this dude? Take the game and your work seriously, or GTFO.

I could understand doing it once, but he really did it a 2nd time and tried it a 3rd time -- in consecutive games.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYKnickFanatic:27775081

"Once everybody started making a big deal out of it the league jumps on it," Martin said Thursday night. "It's been blown out of proportion. It's been blown way out of proportion. There was no malice or nothing like that. ... It's a stupid joke blown too far and people making a bigger deal of it than it is."
    "It's an unfortunate situation," Martin said. "You hate to see somebody lose his hard-earned money and be put in a situation where he can't help his team go out and win."
    "It was a joke but a joke gone wrong," he said.
    Smith was seen on video untying Howard's laces on Jan. 3. Howard tried to retaliate, but was rebuffed by Smith.

“I’m glad I didn’t. I’d have lost some money," Howard told the Houston Chronicle. "I didn’t do that.”
    Yeah I get what your saying and all but what about if Marion or Dwight tripped and fell on a play and seriously injured themselves... Dude could have pulled that on Lebron or Wade last night. The league shouldn't wait till someone gets hurt to take action. If a superstar got seriously injured we'd all be acting like that $50,000 was pennies.

Quote Originally Posted by knicksfan42 View Post
    ...For me a large part of it is that they were rivals. LeBron vs Wade was a great rivalry and for them to team up just doesn't sit right with me. It would've been cool if LeBron had gone to the Bulls.....
    and Bosh to the Heat to join Wade. That would've been awesome... I would've respected LeBron way more if he went there.
    Why have great rivals when you can join them and have none.... Lebron James where losing the spirit of competition happens!

vCash
    Idk about the rest of yall...but this **** is funny!! Imagine him starting a shoelace dance and everyone in the club following him like in that movie "love dont cost a thing" lmaooo. The on court antics are a bit annoying but this club thing is on his own time and it harmed nobody. Some of you need to ease up

#TapeTwoOne....Oh Gawd

vCash
    Am I the only one who is more bothered that the guy is more interested in clubbing and partying than being a good basketball player? I couldn't give a f%#k about shoelaces.

vCash
    If he was actually a good player, this wouldn't be a big deal. Since he ****ing sucks, he needs to focus on his JOB.

vCash
    Like AddiX said, at this point it isn't about the shoelaces. It could have been anything. The point is that he's not listening to the people around him, and worse, he's mocking them.

He's gotta go.

vCash
    as depressing as this is to watch as a knick fan
    this shiiit is hilarious
    but im glad
    this means he won't play tomorrow

vCash
    Exactly my point. Its not about shoelaces anymore. The problem is the guy doesn't take his job serious. He's mocking the Knicks and the rest of the NBA. It was a joke at first but its no longer funny. its time for him to let the story died and focus on his ****ing job.

I Love My Team. I Love My City.
    We Are The KnicksTape.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast