Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Johnny Manziel One of the Most Controversial QB Prospects Will he succeed in the NFL?

Johhny "Football" is perhaps the most controversial QB prospect coming out of this years draft class..

Over the past two seasons, the former Heisman winner threw for 7,820 yards and 63 touchdowns and rushed for 2,169 yards with 30 touchdowns.

His problems are his Off-the field concerns during his time at Texas A&M. (See Link Below) and his generously listed 6'0 height and 200lb frame. (I believe he's 5'11 without shoes, and looks 190 pounds)

Some people think in a best case scenario he's the next Drew Brees or maybe Russel Wilson. Other people think he's all hype and I've even read of some teams entirely knocking him out of their draft board because of his off-the-field concerns.

Would you want him on your team? Where do you think he gets drafted, and based on pure speculation do you think he will have a successful career in the NFL?

http://www.businessinsider.com/johnn...es-2013-7?op=1

vCash
    I think he will. I like Manziel.

vCash
    it would depend where we picked him. i think he should be a 3rd rounder purely from his Low Release Point and size. hes not the 2nd coming of Russell Wilson or drew Brees. both of them had release points at 6 foot 4.

i think he goes round 1 to some team. i dont think he will be that succesful. the zone read offense is already out of style and thats the scheme that fits him best. hes not a pocket passer. hes more of a roll out or improv passer.

The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Power Couple

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    I don't like him. I don't want him on my team. I do not expect him to be anywhere close to what he was in college once he is in the NFL. I'm also OK with him not playing for a division rival in case I'm wrong.
    Internet gamblers warning: Do NOT use Sports Interaction. They will steal your bankroll with hidden "administration fees" if you don't lose your money to them while betting.

vCash
    I think he'll be a top half QB in the league unless he turns into Jamarcus Russell level laziness. I see a Tony Romo that people actually appreciate in him.

vCash
    He needs to get his act together or he gonna be another Tebow, but honestly if he gets drafted to solid team with strict guidelines he could be real steady
    Be $wavy

vCash
    The questions are:
    "How much do your parents support you?": Gives insight into how entitled he is.
    "How much does money matter to you?": Gives insight into how self centered he is.

I personally think he's a self centered little prick that cares more about money and fame than being a good player.

If her were a third rounder he would be better. If someone drafted him later and humbled him a bit it would work. But if he gets drafted higher he will still feel entitled and will be an epic bust.
    Warning, my sig is NSFW. But hot damn is it hot:

Click here to see how awesome.

vCash
    I think he'll be good enough to hang around in the NFL, but he's not gonna be a top 10 or maybe even top 15 QB. He'll probably be drafted high and go to a rebuilding team. He'll show the flashes of Johnny Football, but he's gonna have lots of struggles and possible injuries. He does things that are almost unimaginable, but he won't be able to do them on a consistent basis in the NFL like he has in college.
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...-Montana-Young

Quote Originally Posted by SJearthquakes21
    This has to be the dumbest thing ever posted on here. And there have been plenty of dumb **** said on here.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    The questions are:
    "How much do your parents support you?": Gives insight into how entitled he is.
    "How much does money matter to you?": Gives insight into how self centered he is.

I personally think he's a self centered little prick that cares more about money and fame than being a good player.

If her were a third rounder he would be better. If someone drafted him later and humbled him a bit it would work. But if he gets drafted higher he will still feel entitled and will be an epic bust.
    All of this is garbage.

Because his family is wealthy and he can afford to do things that we cant he is self centered? smh, this kid went though that whole firestorm in the offseason and had a BETTER year than his heisman year.

if you were 20 and the best player in college .... AND had oil money... you might be doing the same.

vCash
    I don't think he will be very good.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ramsizzle View Post
    All of this is garbage.

Because his family is wealthy and he can afford to do things that we cant he is self centered? smh, this kid went though that whole firestorm in the offseason and had a BETTER year than his heisman year.

if you were 20 and the best player in college .... AND had oil money... you might be doing the same.
    That isn't from me. There's an article about the top 10 questions GMs are going to ask Johnny. Those were the top 2.

These interviews almost have nothing to do with football. They ask psychology questions and about your scandals. FO people are going to want to find out if he truly loves football or being famous.

vCash
    You cannot play his style and last very long in the NFL. Keep in mind he's now playing as many as 16-19 games a season. He's too light (not short) to play like he does at that level.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CCRider View Post
    You cannot play his style and last very long in the NFL. Keep in mind he's now playing as many as 16-19 games a season. He's too light (not short) to play like he does at that level.
    I thought you claimed QBs like him were the future.

For those that care: 6'2" 210. Bigger than Wilson, Brees, Vick. Same size as RGIII.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post

For those that care: 6'2" 210. Bigger than Wilson, Brees, Vick. Same size as RGIII.
    I can't read it I have you on block...hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!

Dude....come off that, ok? It's childish.

I;m not talking about little guys trying to run in the NFL, obviously! This guy is barely 200 pounds and is not thick/muscular and is not a 4.3 guy either. He'll get killed if he tries that stuff vs NFL defenders.

210...????

paste

Manziel set an SEC single-season record for total offense as a redshirt freshman in 2012 with 5,116 yards, including a league-high 1,410 rushing yards, on the way to becoming the first freshman ever to win the Heisman Trophy. At the time, critics of Manziel's NFL potential pointed to his size (6-foot-1, 200 pounds)*****, his unconventional style, his unwillingness to be patient in the pocket, and his offseason reputation as a party animal as negatives.
    Last edited by CCRider; 01-10-2014 at 04:12 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg:27774046
    Quote Originally Posted by CCRider View Post

he's smaller than that

The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Power Couple

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast