Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: I picked my own team to win the Super Bowl

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm Homer. Glad to meet you. We are wining it.

4 80.00%
  • No. My team is not blessed by the football gods this year. Not winning it.

0 0%
  • My team is already done for the season. =(

1 20.00%
    vCash

Super Bowl poll: Thread #2 Homers or not

We have a thread where we are asked who of the remaining 8 teams will win the Superbowl. If you are a fan of one of the remaining teams, did you vote for your favorite team or did you vote for the other guy?

vCash
    I picked my own team to win it. I expect most people did if their team is still in. I'm interested in seeing who didn't pick their own team and why.
    Internet gamblers warning: Do NOT use Sports Interaction. They will steal your bankroll with hidden "administration fees" if you don't lose your money to them while betting.

vCash
    I didn't vote.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Austeezy View Post
    I didn't vote.
    Neither did I.

Call it a Charger fans natural pessimism or my bad but we are soooooo used to disappointment. How can we pretend optimism? All we can say is... we'll see.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chargerSD View Post
    Neither did I.

Call it a Charger fans natural pessimism or my bad but we are soooooo used to disappointment. How can we pretend optimism? All we can say is... we'll see.
    One of my best friends is a Charger fan. He hasn't told me about the hot Chargers and the Philly connection since Wednesday. He likes to optimistically say "Ya never know!" He and I watched the Charger/Bronco game at a local sports pub. I won't mind seeing the same thing happen again.
    Internet gamblers warning: Do NOT use Sports Interaction. They will steal your bankroll with hidden "administration fees" if you don't lose your money to them while betting.