Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Wise Guys

vCash

Wise Guys

There are guys who make their living wagering on sporting events. Some by selling their opinions. They are the ones who study trends, team history, stats. And yes there are very real "spots" that favor one side over another. But who takes time to find these "spots", yep, wise guys.

According to the wise guys the big play this weekend is the Chargers plus the 9.5. And yes there are a lot of reasons to see that play. We can start with how well SD has played in Denver recently.

The wise guys also like...

NO + 8
    Indy + 7.5

And this one is a stunner...Carolina + 1. Home dogs in the playoffs a strong play from an historical perspective.

I don't like any of those but can't go against those who spend more time on this than I do. So instead of playing a little on a lot of games, I'll be playing a lot on one game....SD + 9.5.

vCash

Wise Guys

I really like San Diego's chances to win outright, McCoy knows Peyton, and they are good at keeping offenses off the field and that's what you need to do to beat Peyton. Also the 2 head to head games total scores together were Denver 48 San Diego 47.
    SABRES METS COWBOYS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cmb0310 View Post
    I really like San Diego's chances to win outright, McCoy knows Peyton, and they are good at keeping offenses off the field and that's what you need to do to beat Peyton. Also the 2 head to head games total scores together were Denver 48 San Diego 47.
    I was shocked to see that line and you just gave the reasons. How can we see anything over 4 in this game? I;m with you on this, seeing a Charger win wouldn't shock me at all. Carolina beating the Niners would shock me.
    Last edited by CCRider; 01-10-2014 at 01:16 PM.

vCash
    I wasn't aware PSD became PGD.
    Warning, my sig is NSFW. But hot damn is it hot:

Click here to see how awesome.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    I hate to break it to ya like this amigo but nobody here is really too concerned with what you want like or need....ok? If a thread isn't for you do like everyone else, walk on by...ok?

Most football fans either play fantasy football or bet on the games to some degree. Now you are in the game which adds to your interest/enjoyment of the game.,
    Last edited by CCRider; 01-10-2014 at 01:23 PM.

vCash
    Lol I personally don't gamble but I do think lines are interesting
    SABRES METS COWBOYS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CCRider View Post
    I was shocked to see that line and you just gave the reasons. How can we see anything over 4 in this game? I;m with you on this, seeing a Charger win wouldn't shock me at all. Carolina beating the Niners would shock me.
    Yeah, I'd be shocked to see the niners lose too, New Orleans over Seattle would be a bit shocking, but it's hard to beat a team twice in a season and they seem to be doing anything to shake there road woes, so less shocking. The colts pats game is weird too, I think it's either going to he the colts somehow winning by a really small margin, or they'll get blown out by New England lol.
    SABRES METS COWBOYS

vCash
    A little, but betting lines have no effect in my enjoyment of the game.

I find the nitty gritty much more interesting. It's hard for me to see the excitement for a team to need a TD over a FG to win. It just goes against my logical perception such as: just win it.

In the words of the great Herm Edwards: "You play, to win, the game."

vCash
    A little, but betting lines have no effect in my enjoyment of the game.

I find the nitty gritty much more interesting. It's hard for me to see the excitement for a team to need a TD over a FG to win. It just goes against my logical perception such as: just win it.

In the words of the great Herm Edwards: "You play, to win, the game."
    Lol yeah I know what you mean i don't let it effect how I watch a game, I just think it's interesting before the ball is kicked off when talking about and thinking about match ups and who will win, because it makes you go a bit deeper to think why is the line the way it is, ya know what I mean?
    SABRES METS COWBOYS

vCash
    Yeah, I'd be shocked to see the niners lose too, New Orleans over Seattle would be a bit shocking, but it's hard to beat a team twice in a season and they seem to be doing anything to shake there road woes, so less shocking. The colts pats game is weird too, I think it's either going to he the colts somehow winning by a really small margin, or they'll get blown out by New England lol.
    Ya know we hear this....it's hard to beat a team twice in one season....a lot, but it's actually not true. We see it all the time. Didn't the Broncos beat KC twice, and I could go on.

That home field advantage the Seahawks have is a biggie, it really does give them a big advantage. There is a reason they are 15-1 there with Russell Wilson. I can't see NO winning the game.

I;m with you on the Colts either getting blown out or a small win.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CCRider View Post
    Ya know we hear this....it's hard to beat a team twice in one season....a lot, but it's actually not true. We see it all the time. Didn't the Broncos beat KC twice, and I could go on.

That home field advantage the Seahawks have is a biggie, it really does give them a big advantage. There is a reason they are 15-1 there with Russell Wilson. I can't see NO winning the game.

I;m with you on the Colts either getting blown out or a small win.
    Well I didn't say beating a good team twice is impossible, but I think it's safe to say its hard
    SABRES METS COWBOYS

vCash
    Well I didn't say beating a good team twice is impossible, but I think it's safe to say its hard
    I think there were 3-4 times that the Steelers beat the Browns-Ravens-Bengals three times in one season. And got better with each win.

vCash
    I think there were 3-4 times that the Steelers beat the Browns-Ravens-Bengals three times in one season. And got better with each win.
    Just walk on by...ok?
    A famous quote on PSD, from the one, the only;

CCRider

I hate to break it to ya like this amigo but nobody here is really too concerned with what you want like or need....ok? If a thread isn't for you do like everyone else, walk on by...ok?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFtw View Post
    Just walk on by...ok?
    Im walkin...... That ok?

Off-season Sucks

vCash
    When you are betting with a line and the coach shuts down a scoring opportunity to drain the clock or kneel out the win inside the 5...

BTW, gamblers... see my sig.
    Internet gamblers warning: Do NOT use Sports Interaction. They will steal your bankroll with hidden "administration fees" if you don't lose your money to them while betting.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast