Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Boston Bruins (28-13-2) at Los Angeles Kings (26-13-5)

The Boston Bruins are entering the second of three West Coast games as they travel to Los Angeles to take on a Kings team which has struggled the past 10 games. The Bruins are looking to bounce back from a 5-2 loss to the Ducks in which they gave up 3 power-play goals and struggled defensively in front of Rask. Since losing Seidenberg to season ending injury, the Bruins have struggled to find defensive consistency and have struggled on the penalty kill. The Bruins have played quite sloppy in front of Rask, leaving him out to dry at times, as lack of communication and execution have been major issues. The Bruins will look to reestablish a 4-point division lead over the Tampa Bay Lightning.

LET'S GO BRUINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vCash
    :/ goddamn.

vCash
    Here we go again...turnover leads to a goal

vCash
    Can this offense ever do anything right? So many freaking chances and nobody can capitalize? This is becoming absolutely absurd.

vCash
    Offense looked awful that period. Our break outs are sloppy and no one is connecting on passes. I feel like I say this every year during slumps but it's true, the B's are trying to many stretch passes. Our bread and butter are those 5-8 foot passes down the ice. We need more net front presence and guys need to play with more confidence. Rask is on pace to face around 40 SOG, if we are going to win that number needs to be in the low 30's. He's played well so far, but with the quality chances we're giving up he needs to be beyond perfect to keep us in it.

First Milk Crates, Now Water Bottles.....Nothing is Safe

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OneManIsNoMan View Post
    Offense looked awful that period. Our break outs are sloppy and no one is connecting on passes. I feel like I say this every year during slumps but it's true, the B's are trying to many stretch passes. Our bread and butter are those 5-8 foot passes down the ice. We need more net front presence and guys need to play with more confidence. Rask is on pace to face around 40 SOG, if we are going to win that number needs to be in the low 30's. He's played well so far, but with the quality chances we're giving up he needs to be beyond perfect to keep us in it.
    When we slump...we really slump. Everyone starts to panic and starts forcing plays and nothing but disaster occurs. Watching video of when we're hot and not the difference is night and day. All of this happens to everyone though when they are in slumps and it's always easier said than done but you can't get away from your game and that's what the B's do...they strive away from their game and what works for them.

Tonight, they just look really uncomfortable and rather lost...communication isn't there, there is no structure, guys are just making plays just to make them...it's very sloppy right now...very sloppy.

vCash
    Are you kidding me Dougie? Now we're down 2-0 b/c of that ignorance.

vCash
    U-G-L-Y

Glad I grabbed a second 40 at the package store

vCash
    Team looks like straight trash right now.

vCash
    I can't stand this song they're playing...so stupid...absolutely idiotic. Galaxy and crashing cars off a bridge or whatever...go crash your stupid singing equipment...you suck

vCash
    Matt fraser!!!!!!

3-1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vCash
    Come on PC this is how many 3+ goal games since Seids went down? GET A ****ING TOP 4 D-MAN IN HERE NOW! The Spooner line has looked good tonight, maybe CJ needs to send a message and give that line more minutes. We're playing against the elite right now and we look like a ****ing expansion team
    Last edited by OneManIsNoMan; 01-10-2014 at 12:15 AM.

First Milk Crates, Now Water Bottles.....Nothing is Safe

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OneManIsNoMan View Post
    Come on PC this is how man 3+ goal games since Seids went down? GET A ****ING TOP 4 D-MAN IN HERE NOW! The Spooner line has looked good tonight, maybe CJ needs to send a message and give that line more minutes. We're playing against the elite right now and we look like a ****ing expansion team
    This trip right here may further influence a decision to make a move.

vCash
    I feel bad for Rask...since being pulled, the Bruins have woken up

vCash
    Justin Florek #1...congrats!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast