Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Sporting News Vinnie Iyer ranks Brady last out of 8 playoff QBs he'd want

http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/stor...pernick-newton

The entire article is pretty flawed because his totals all seem fairly subjective. For example, in his intangibles ranking, Peyton is #1, followed by Wilson at #2. But it's based on absolutely nothing except him saying leadership and competitiveness are tangible, followed by no results. And whatever statistics he does use are flawed: for example, he uses sacks to measure pocket awareness but doesn't adjust it for how many dropbacks a player had. Just a pretty terrible execution of "analysis" in his article.

I do think Brady had a "bad season" by his standards but to say he's the last QB out of the 8 in the playoffs that you'd want is very extreme. He still brings so much more to an offense than those 3 young NFC QBs who are basically running QBs or 1 read QBs (i.e. not going through their progressions).
    Last edited by PatsSoxKnicks; 01-09-2014 at 11:15 PM.
    Patriots Forum HOF Class of 2011

vCash
    Nonsense

vCash
    El oh El.

vCash
    While there are plenty of things I disagree with, that piece is a drop in the ocean of ****** articles floating around the interwebz.
    Studs

vCash
    Brady would be first on my list if my team needed a QB to get through the rest of the playoffs.

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Austeezy View Post
    While there are plenty of things I disagree with, that piece is a drop in the ocean of ****** articles floating around the interwebz.
    dude get it right; "interderps"

vCash
    Rivers is 2nd in accuracy? Lol. He had the best completion percentage in the league even over the great Peyton.

And last in intangibles? Lmao. Chargers don't even make playoffs if it wasn't for Rivers never giving up....they would be picking top 5 in the draft instead.

He has more arm strength than Peyton too.

Rivers has the 2nd worst mobility too. Brees and Brady are both more mobile than PR. Only Peyton's probably more slower.

vCash
    This guy is just insane.

vCash
    Vinnie is a smart man
    Seattle Seahawks- New Orleans Pelicans- Atlanta Braves- Anaheim Ducks

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sunsfan88 View Post
    Rivers is 2nd in accuracy? Lol. He had the best completion percentage in the league even over the great Peyton.

And last in intangibles? Lmao. Chargers don't even make playoffs if it wasn't for Rivers never giving up....they would be picking top 5 in the draft instead.

He has more arm strength than Peyton too.

Rivers has the 2nd worst mobility too. Brees and Brady are both more mobile than PR. Only Peyton's probably more slower.
    Im sure the resurgence of Keenan Allen had nothing to do with it.... or the a missed FG to end the season.. I was a fan of how he played the beginning of the season, but my "love" for him died off pretty quickly.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny642 View Post
    Vinnie is a smart man
    Yes because you're a Seahawk fan and some guy ranked him tied with Peyton for 1st. No wonder you love Vinnie.
    Patriots Forum HOF Class of 2011

vCash
    How can Brady not be first when there is a 90% chance that if he takes any shots to the end zone there will be a pass interference call?

vCash
    Once again, Luck number 1 in arm. Huh.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsSoxKnicks View Post
    Yes because you're a Seahawk fan and some guy ranked him tied with Peyton for 1st. No wonder you love Vinnie.
    Not sure what any of that means... it was a joke you took a little too seriously, I didnt even read the article or anything, so yeah... once again, I have no clue what point you tried to make.

vCash
    Brady hater Wilson Lover is all this garbage tells me
    If I drive I'm going to have to have a lot of drinks because I am very self conscious about my driving.

Quote Originally Posted by Warriors4lyfe12 View Post
    Samhan actually worked out with the warriors in 2010, but elected to go overseas instead of jumping into the NBA to make his game better. Actually i would compare him to a poor mans blake griffin
    Quote Originally Posted by lvdub2741 View Post
    We gave up Monta for a Bogut but we could have kept him gotten someone like Omar Samahan who is just like Bogut and kept Monta.
    Ah, some sports fans

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast