Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Eric Bledsoe out indefinitely - Needs surgery

Phoenix Suns guard Eric Bledsoe, one of the leading contenders for the NBA's Most Improved Player award, is out indefinitely after the team determined that Bledsoe needs a surgical procedure to repair cartilage in his right knee, according to sources with knowledge of the situation.

Sources told ESPN.com that the exact scope and severity of the injury will not be known until Bledsoe is in a surgeon's care, but he is suspected to have suffered meniscus damage in his Dec. 30 return to Los Angeles to face the Clippers. Bledsoe was selected No. 18 overall in the 2010 NBA Draft by the Thunder, who immediately traded him to the Clippers.

Bledsoe has missed the Suns' last four games with what the team announced earlier this week as a sprained knee.

The electric 24-year-old is averaging 18.0 points, 5.8 assists and 4.3 rebounds per game in Phoenix in his first stint as a full-time NBA starter, forming a dangerous backcourt tandem with Goran Dragic that has sparked the Suns to a wholly unexpected 21-13 start.
    http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/10...y-indefinitely

vCash
    Well this blows. If he's out for the year then I'm back on the 'tan....excuse me....losing...bandwagon'

vCash

King, I just created a thread on this at the same time as you so feel free to delete it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by king4day View Post
    Well this blows. If he's out for the year then I'm back on the 'tan....excuse me....losing...bandwagon'
    Yep, it's going to be really hard without him. Dragic will have to play his guts out all season for us to stay above .500

vCash

Watching yesterday's T-Wolves game right now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishnoff View Post
    Yep, it's going to be really hard without him. Dragic will have to play his guts out all season for us to stay above .500
    It's going to be really hard to do so. Let's see how long he's out for. If it's only a month or two, then we can still salvage things.
    If he's out longer, I would prefer to see Goodwin get thrown into the fire if he isn't going to the Dleague. No reason to waste this year to develop.

vCash
    We need a true 2 guard now. Not sold on Green carrying the load at the two especially defensively. Or maybe start LB to replicate that double dose of combo guard attack?? Just spitballing...
    I Heart Kimmi Smiles

Support Her!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JPHX View Post
    We need a true 2 guard now. Not sold on Green carrying the load at the two especially defensively. Or maybe start LB to replicate that double dose of combo guard attack?? Just spitballing...
    no to LB as a starter, he too had knee surgery.

this indefinitely timetable is not good. usually they say 6-8 weeks. no mention of that anywhere. man, what do you do at this point? don't wanna trade for a pg/sg and waste a pick.

well I guess im back to negative trolling, mite have to start a 'Bledsoe is a bust' thread lol!!!

vCash
    Signing Barbosa will sort out the bench scoring issues we've had since Bledsoe has been out.

Whilst we are no way near the team we were with Bledsoe and Dragic healthy, I don't think we need to make any drastic trades/signings.

vCash
    wonder if LB's signing was an insurance policy or they knew bled needed surgery. either way bad news no matter how u spin it.

vCash
    Signing Barbosa will sort out the bench scoring issues we've had since Bledsoe has been out.

Whilst we are no way near the team we were with Bledsoe and Dragic healthy, I don't think we need to make any drastic trades/signings.
    I would trade for andre miller w/o giving up picks.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishnoff:27768519

We'll see. All depends on how Gerald steps up defensively.
    I Heart Kimmi Smiles

Support Her!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WES KOAST View Post
    wonder if LB's signing was an insurance policy or they knew bled needed surgery. either way bad news no matter how u spin it.
    I have a feeling they knew.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WES KOAST View Post

I would trade for andre miller w/o giving up picks.
    Andre Miller is a quality vet.

vCash
    Need a lot of help to make this a quality playoff team.

I'm definitely with King, that if Bledsoe is out the rest of the year, I'm back to being ok losing. We needed a STAR player to go WITH Bledsoe. Now that he is out, we need even more help

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast