Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 84
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    9,381

    Richard Sherman ranks the smartest QBs in the NFL

    http://mmqb.si.com/2014/01/03/richar...-quarterbacks/

    No Rivers mentioned at all but understandable since he's never played against him. Also surprised that Sherman rates Romo as "harder to sack" than Big Ben and Kap...maybe again, I don't know if he's actually played vs Steelers much but no mention of Kap is a bit surprising even though I realize that they are divisional rivals and everything.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Durango, Colorado
    Posts
    4,006
    Romos pocket elusiveness is actually quite impressive, not surprised to hear that

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    33,419
    LOL Tom Brady as honorable mention.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    10,996
    Jay Cutler biggest trash talker


    Trubiscuits and Biscuit Boyz CEO and Owner

    Chicago Bears Mock Offseason Champion]

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    9,381
    Quote Originally Posted by John Walls Era View Post
    LOL Tom Brady as honorable mention.
    He voted Brady for hardest to intercept though...

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    7,143

    Richard Sherman ranks the smartest QBs in the NFL

    Dying at Cutler being the biggest trash talker I love it


    Home to the Greatest Fans in College Football

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    La Grange, NC
    Posts
    12,920
    Quote Originally Posted by 85BearsDefense View Post
    Dying at Cutler being the biggest trash talker I love it
    Takes one to know one, am I right?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    337
    Quote Originally Posted by DESERTDWELLER View Post
    Takes one to know one, am I right?
    No you're not. I'm quite sure people who do not talk trash can tell if another person is talking trash.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    21,538
    With all those evaluation you would think he worked for ESPN!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Salem, Virginia
    Posts
    27,840
    How did Fitzpatrick not make this list?

  11. #11
    Ian. Guest
    I think the list seems pretty accurate.

    Surprised it took so long to be posted though. This is old by media and Richard Sherman standards on PSD.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    39,347
    I saw this earlier this week. I find his list a little....odd shall I say. The list seems to be of QBs that have had good games against Sherman.

    Quote Originally Posted by sunsfan88 View Post
    http://mmqb.si.com/2014/01/03/richar...-quarterbacks/

    No Rivers mentioned at all but understandable since he's never played against him. Also surprised that Sherman rates Romo as "harder to sack" than Big Ben and Kap...maybe again, I don't know if he's actually played vs Steelers much but no mention of Kap is a bit surprising even though I realize that they are divisional rivals and everything.
    I will give him some credit: It seems as though he only ranked QB's he has played.

    PROCESSING

  13. #13
    Ian. Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    I saw this earlier this week. I find his list a little....odd shall I say. The list seems to be of QBs that have had good games against Sherman.



    I will give him some credit: It seems as though he only ranked QB's he has played.
    How else is he supposed to rank quarterbacks when he's never played them?

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    La Grange, NC
    Posts
    12,920
    Quote Originally Posted by ModernDaySavage View Post
    No you're not. I'm quite sure people who do not talk trash can tell if another person is talking trash.
    My bad. I was referring to the statement of the "biggest" part, not so much the "trash talker" part.

    I should have been more clear.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    39,347
    Quote Originally Posted by Iansnightout View Post
    How else is he supposed to rank quarterbacks when he's never played them?
    That's why I said I'm giving him credit for only ranking QB's he's played.

    PROCESSING

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •