Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Lightbulb Melo Staring Into Crowd (Video)

A lot of people were curious to know why Melo was staring into the crowd so hard towards the end of the Pistons game, myself included. At first I thought he was looking at the guy in the crowd pounding his chest, but apparently he was looking at the guy getting ejected, as the ushers walk into the crowd. Kind of hard to see, but you can see it. I guess that guy was really talking some ****, for Melo to be focused on him so hard.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=LFkpyCdce...%3DLFkpyCdceIk

Mods, feel free to close/move, if this is unnecessary.

vCash
    I thought I was the only one who noticed. He was giving the death stare at somebody. Was kind of weird.

CARMELOOOOOOO ANTHONYYYYYY!!!

vCash
    I noticed the stare too, but i thought he was staring that dude. But if u look closely at 0:13 you'll see some of the pistons players on the bench looking that same way as melo. btw i still didn't see anybody getting ejected
    Last edited by lamzoka; 01-09-2014 at 02:35 AM.
    We Rep The City! Not A Borough.
    True New Yorkers Wear Orange And Blue

vCash
    Melo bout to choke a *****

vCash
    They don't show the guy getting thrown out but you can see security pointing to some obnoxious mutton head lol.

vCash
    not sure if they ignored it purposely, but it was a bad job by commentators not to mention anything about it. I mean it was so obvious something was going on.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BEASTINEAST View Post
    not sure if they ignored it purposely, but it was a bad job by commentators not to mention anything about it. I mean it was so obvious something was going on.

You NEVER acknowledge unruly fans, or fans that run on the field. All that does is show other morons that you can get on tv or get the announcer to talk about you.

I knew something bad happened, when i was watching the game and fist saw it, i saw a large group of the crowd all turn and then players and fans were starring over there for a while. I knew something bad happened.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by randallk34 View Post
    You NEVER acknowledge unruly fans, or fans that run on the field. All that does is show other morons that you can get on tv or get the announcer to talk about you.

I knew something bad happened, when i was watching the game and fist saw it, i saw a large group of the crowd all turn and then players and fans were starring over there for a while. I knew something bad happened.
    Hello there http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyyYMQMPB9k

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by randallk34 View Post

normally, they switch over to a different camera so we the audience don't even get to see it. it was odd in this instance because they even showed the replay of it. Once it's shown they have to explain to the audience. don't have to get into details but just say it was some drunk yelling at melo so we don't all wonder about it and take guesses afterwards.

vCash
    Anybody notice how whenever there is about to be a confrontation you can see LeBron switch it off, look at the ground, put his hands up and walk away?

Not in the Blake Griffin way, the "officer I swear I didn't do anything" move

the "I'm better than this and I'm not letting you drag me down" move.

Yeah Melo doesn't have that at all.

and I have it on good authority that LaLa tastes like honey nut cheerios.
    "If we could talk about it and get (to the playoffs), it would've already been done. We know that talking won't get it done. We have to earn it." - Jets Coach Rex Ryan
    #hatersgonnahate

vCash
    It was Oak and he was wearing a slutty nurse outfit so they chucked him. And rightfully so considering he checks in at well over 300 lbs and is only 4'11. You can see why Melo noticed him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYKalltheway View Post

Dude that crowd >>>> Seahawks crowd lol

Thats real turn up right here
    We Rep The City! Not A Borough.
    True New Yorkers Wear Orange And Blue

vCash
    That happened right after melo got the offensive foul late in the game and tried to force his way to the rim. The crowd booed him and than he hit the shot that next time up.
    And he wasn't only looking at one guy, he was looking at all of NY !
    Basically saying chill the F out !
    Have patients. And if everyone keeps getting on him than they might just force him out of ny.
    Think about it, who in there mind would want to play here when the fans turn on you so quick.
    And even boo him some times.
    It's crazy!
    So that's what that look was all about, just leting peeps know to calm the f down.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BEASTINEAST View Post
    normally, they switch over to a different camera so we the audience don't even get to see it. it was odd in this instance because they even showed the replay of it. Once it's shown they have to explain to the audience. don't have to get into details but just say it was some drunk yelling at melo so we don't all wonder about it and take guesses afterwards.

They never showed a replay of it. And they shouldn't even say that, then the next loser will do it and say "Their talking about me, i'm the drunk"

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Costanza View Post
    It was Oak and he was wearing a slutty nurse outfit so they chucked him. And rightfully so considering he checks in at well over 300 lbs and is only 4'11. You can see why Melo noticed him.

Holy shite, Mr Costanza! Lmao

Welcome back dinner for Leo. We are waiting patiently. Hurry the F up! These babies don't taste as good cold.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast