Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: What should the Giants do?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Trade up

4 28.57%
  • Trade down

6 42.86%
  • Stay put

4 28.57%
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Should the Giants move up, down or stay at 12 in the draft

i like to see them move down and collect alot of picks. we have so many needs in so many areas, the more players competing for spots the better, compare to moving up to get a monster player that will fill a hole or staying at 12 and hope a player falls to us
    Last edited by playD; 01-08-2014 at 04:27 PM. Reason: spelling

vCash
    Added a poll to make it more thread worthy.

I have no response to this. It depends on the cost for trading up (in which case I want the best tackle available or a top 2 WR (Evans)), what teams are offering to move up to our spot.....hard to say.

If the value is right, then move. I think the majority of our big needs (Oline, TE and WR) really should be solved in free agency.

vCash
    Well thats entirely dependent upon the players taken and available at a given point in time to justify moving in either direction or staying put.
    X's and O's Breakdown of each of Eli Manning's 27 Interceptions

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...-Interceptions

Va...heart between Giants Stadium and MSG
    vCash
    I think we should stay put...we just need a strong draft.

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS 18-1 Signature of a Champion!
    ELI MANNING.... 2X SB MVP....2X SB CHAMPION!

vCash
    Trade up only for Clowney on Watkins. It's won't cost but a rd3 pick which is useless to our GM anyway. We need and impact guy a difference maker, not a spot filler

vCash
    Wayyyy to early for this lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NY007 View Post
    Wayyyy to early for this lol
    Agreed. Really need to see how free agency plays out first.

vCash
    It's early right now. My HOPE is that a can't miss prospect is there at number 12, or that someone like Manziel is available at that spot and a desperate team is willing to move up and deal a huge ransom. I think that him declaring for the draft will help us in the end either by other players dropping or teams desperate to move up.

BTW, I don't want Manziel anywhere near the Giants organization.

I miss our dominating D.

vCash
    You don't ever trade up for a WR unless his name is Calvin Johnson. WR's are head cases, constantly want huge money and are generally a headache. Unless you have a high character guy that is 6'5 like Megatron, you don't ever trade up for a WR. That's stupid.

I also would like to see the Giants trade down for more picks but as we know, Reese has a very small brain and has never been able to grasp the concept of acquiring extra picks. Proven when the moron refused to trade Nicks at the deadline and most likely will lose him for nothing now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gokreidergo View Post
    You don't ever trade up for a WR unless his name is Calvin Johnson. WR's are head cases, constantly want huge money and are generally a headache. Unless you have a high character guy that is 6'5 like Megatron, you don't ever trade up for a WR. That's stupid.

I also would like to see the Giants trade down for more picks but as we know, Reese has a vjery small brain and has never been able to grasp the concept of acquiring extra picks. Proven when the moron refused to trade Nicks at the deadline and most likely will lose him for nothing now.
    So you don't think looking back, Dez Bryant wasn't worth trading up for? How bout a Fitzgerald? I'd trust Reese trading picks to move up for a "sure fire " blue chip guy than him waste picks in the mid rounds as his resumè proven.
    don't talk, check out the resumè

vCash
    Not agreeing or disagreeing with anyone but Reese tried to trade up for DHB
    X's and O's Breakdown of each of Eli Manning's 27 Interceptions

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...-Interceptions

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gokreidergo View Post

I also would like to see the Giants trade down for more picks but as we know, Reese has a very small brain and has never been able to grasp the concept of acquiring extra picks. Proven when the moron refused to trade Nicks at the deadline and most likely will lose him for nothing now.
    What's this "we" stuff? Don't drag me into your slander.

Quote Originally Posted by .Sean. View Post
    There was also talk that when Oakland grabbed him so early, the Giants tried to move up for Crabtree and then again for Maclin.

....and then they actually did move up for Barden.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by .Sean. View Post
    Lol a gamble is a gamble.
    don't talk, check out the resumè

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by .sean. View Post
    well thats entirely dependent upon the players taken and available at a given point in time to justify moving in either direction or staying put.
    100% agreed

vCash
    depends on bpa. i say stay put or trade down but not up. we need have a lot of room for development at many, many positions. we need to sort through as much talent as possible for the next two, three years while our (new for '15) coaching staff establishes itself.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast