Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Suns @ Wolves

vCash

Suns @ Wolves

Ok, must win:

No Bledsoe
    They played in Chicago last night and had to deal with weather leaving
    This could be a big night for us, SA at home versus Dallas, we play at home versus Phx. Those are the two teams ahead of us in the standings.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    Budinger not ruled out for tonights game, meaning he may make his debut.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    It would be great to se Bud come back. Also looking forward to watching Turiaf get in the groove. Will be recording this one tonight. From earlier in the season, other than some good bench minutes, Turiaf seemed to provide some leadership to the bench as well...both with his physical play, and him being vocal.

vCash
    Is Chase on a minute count if he plays? I can't imagine they would give him more than 15 minutes his first time out.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleJesus View Post
    Is Chase on a minute count if he plays? I can't imagine they would give him more than 15 minutes his first time out.
    I wouldn't play him much to begin with, until he gets in real basketball shape and his knee shows no signs of swelling after playing real NBA minutes.

vCash
    As hawk said huge night. Chance to gain a game on phoenix and probably dallas too. if turiaf plays like he has in limited games, i think our bench drastically improves with someone to protect the tim, play hard as can be, and provide leadership. Hope to see chase even if on a minutes limit.

vCash
    http://insider.espn.go.com/nba/story...s-better-think

for anyone that doesn't have insider, it basically says our point differential, and losses in 2 possession games is sign that the next 48 games will go MUCH better if healthy.

It started against Washington (4-2 since). We need to start winning games we should win. This is one of them. Phx is terrible against great offensive rebounding teams, they are missing Bledsoe, we MUST win this game and start coming out with energy.

vCash
    Yes must win especially knowing we have a lot of games against weak opponents coming up. I think worst case scenario looking at the schedule we should be 3-4 games above .500. If not im afraid this may be a lost season barring a major run late

vCash
    I do think both the mavs and suns will fall off some tho however. I think Denver and ourselves can overtake both them

vCash
    9-0 to start

vCash
    Very happy with the early D. Actually contesting shots and rotating defensively early on. Keep it up, good Rubio finish too

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thejester021 View Post
    Very happy with the early D. Actually contesting shots and rotating defensively early on. Keep it up, good Rubio finish too
    That didnt last long

vCash
    chase!

vCash
    Ya didn't last long at all. I knew the no energy don't get back on d defense would come back. Sometimes love and Martin don't give enough defensive effort when they are too worried about their scoring. It's like oh I don't feel like giving my all on d because I need to try to score next possession

vCash

Suns @ Wolves

Does bud start over brewer at some point this season?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast