Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 68 1231151 ... LastLast
    vCash

The Draft Watch Thread: (Bulls get 16 and 19th picks)

nbadraft.net's latest mock update has us pegged for Vasilje Micic and James Young with picks 16 and 17 (Bobcats and Bulls picks). Not that I put much weight into that at this point in the year.

Also Joel Embiid overtaking Wiggins and Parker for the #1 slot.

http://nbadraft.net/2014mock_draft

And with last night's win over the Blazers, the Kings moved to within 5.5 games of the 13th pick.

Figured it was better to have a thread dedicated just to draft options and keeping track of the picks we have now, instead of everything being mixed into the trade and around the NBA threads.

vCash
    We have a pick from the Cavs?

Werent they 2 second round via Portland ou someone else? And future picks, not this year?

Just saying
    Motivating Picture for PORTUGAL @ Brasil World Cup

vCash
    We have the option to swap with the Cavs next year, if they're not in the lottery.

vCash
    Let's go Kingsssssss Lets go * stomps feet * in a perfect world the NBA lotto keeps the Kings out of the top 12

vCash
    This mock also has us getting Isiah Austin in the 2nd

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Stunnerko123 View Post
    Let's go Kingsssssss Lets go * stomps feet * in a perfect world the NBA lotto keeps the Kings out of the top 12
    I'm hoping they can put it together for a decent run. They definitely have talent and are looking to be contenders under their new management. If we ended up with 3 mid-round picks this year I'd love to see what we could turn them into, whether by keeping them, moving up in the draft, or dealing for another player.

Yeah, I'd love that.

vCash
    If the Kings weren't dead last in DRtg they might actually improve and we might have a chance at that pick this year.

vCash
    I'd love to get Austin.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kingbrentg View Post
    We have the option to swap with the Cavs next year, if they're not in the lottery.
    i just cant keep up.
    Motivating Picture for PORTUGAL @ Brasil World Cup

vCash
    A remote shot at three 1st round picks, that would be interesting
    1985 Bears
    2005 White Sox
    2010 Blackhawks
    1991 Bulls

1981 Sting

vCash

The Draft Watch Thread: Bulls, Bobcats, Kings, Cavaliers

If we were Smart... eh, I think you can fill in the joke.

vCash
    I was looking for a thread like this the other day. Great idea Brent. Tentatively without knowing where the pick will be or if Mirotic will be coming over I like Harris, Young, and maybe Hood. Obviously wings are my focus. If they are picking earlier then Exum and maybe Smart. I don't love Smart because I think PG is his best position in the NBA by far but I like his talent and having a guy that can both play with Rose and backup Rose would be a good thing. I'm under no delusions that a top 4 pick is possible. If one is then Parker (unless he goes on a mormon mission), Wiggins, Embiid, and Randle.

No more Rose? When is football season again?

vCash
    Wayne Selden is my boy. Hopefully he enters the draft with the Bulls picking in the mid first round.

Patric Young is a Thibs kind of guy. Bulls are likely eyeing him as much as I do. Hopefully he would be available by Bulls second round pick.
    Last edited by zedrix; 01-10-2014 at 09:35 AM.
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/image.php?u=209452&type=sigpic&dateline=1385118807

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DR_1 View Post
    I'd love to get Austin.
    All I remember is him being a monster in the sim league.

Quote Originally Posted by Turtle55 View Post
    I was looking for a thread like this the other day. Great idea Brent. Tentatively without knowing where the pick will be or if Mirotic will be coming over I like Harris, Young, and maybe Hood. Obviously wings are my focus. If they are picking earlier then Exum and maybe Smart. I don't love Smart because I think PG is his best position in the NBA by far but I like his talent and having a guy that can both play with Rose and backup Rose would be a good thing. I'm under no delusions that a top 4 pick is possible. If one is then Parker (unless he goes on a mormon mission), Wiggins, Embiid, and Randle.

Quote Originally Posted by zedrix View Post
    Wayne Selden is my boy. Hopefully he enters the draft with the Bulls picking in the mid first round.
    I'm always on board to draft any Jayhawk. He was a pretty high prospect coming in.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kingbrentg View Post
    All I remember is him being a monster in the sim league.

I'm always on board to draft any Jayhawk. He was a pretty high prospect coming in.
    So Brent what do you think of Emiid? A buddy of mine says he is too raw and would better off being a four year player.

Page 1 of 68 1231151 ... LastLast