Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Next Saturday at 4:30 ET: Saints at Seahawks

(Thread template created by UnderDogoo)

NFL PLAYOFFS NFC DIVISIONAL ROUND

NFL Divisional Round Playoff Picks By John Breech | CBSSports.com: Saints over Seahawks
    January 11

New Orleans (11-5) at Seattle (13-4), 4:35 p.m. ET (Fox): This is going to sound weird, but I think the fact that New Orleans lost 34-7 to Seattle during the regular season is actually going to help the Saints. The crowd noise in Seattle is a huge factor, but now that the Saints have heard it, they know what they're up against and they can adjust accordingly. As for Seattle's 34-7 regular season win, statistically, Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson played one of his best games of the season and Drew Brees played one of his worst. Basically, it was a perfect confluence of events that led to the blowout. As long as there's no Beastquake in this game, I think New Orleans can pull off the upset. Saints 27-24 over Seahawks.

MADDEN 25 SIMULATION
    Last edited by king4day; 01-09-2014 at 11:33 PM. Reason: Merging since we already have a game thread

vCash
    Trap game for the Seahawks!
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

vCash
    time for us to get revenge...you don't want to play Payton and Brees when theyre pissed. BUT Brees has to be better on the road
    "I am and always will be- The Optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes. The dreamer of improbable dreams."

vCash
    You guys are great, play the Saints pissed? You would say they were pissed when they were here last time , you know, getting embarrassed in the playoffs and all, yet they got their butts handed to them. Sorry guys, the Seahawks are not the Eagles, they play great D and are 15-1 over the last 16 games at home. I know you love your team, I respect that, but the Saints are 10 point underdogs for a reason.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by plastikman View Post
    You guys are great, play the Saints pissed? You would say they were pissed when they were here last time , you know, getting embarrassed in the playoffs and all, yet they got their butts handed to them. Sorry guys, the Seahawks are not the Eagles, they play great D and are 15-1 over the last 16 games at home. I know you love your team, I respect that, but the Saints are 10 point underdogs for a reason.
    hahahaha damn is the spread that much? wow
    "I am and always will be- The Optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes. The dreamer of improbable dreams."

vCash
    Haralson is out for the year with a torn pec

vCash
    probably will go up, once Percy Harvin in confirmed to play

vCash
    Troll much? Sounds like you're looking any reason to come in here and *****. Do that in the NFL forum, not the local team forum.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by saintsfan33 View Post
    Haralson is out for the year with a torn pec
    Sounds about right. I can't remember the last time we've been this decimated by injuries.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by king4day View Post
    Sounds about right. I can't remember the last time we've been this decimated by injuries.
    Neither can I. Who replaces him? Dawson? I hope not Herring

vCash
    Troll much? Sounds like you're looking any reason to come in here and *****. Do that in the NFL forum, not the local team forum.
    I read all forums and this is an open forum, like it or not. If I have an opinion I will state it, I am respectful, I don't belittle anyone nor do I make any threats. If you don't like it that is your own personal issue, you are more than welcome to post where you want as well.

vCash
    I read all forums and this is an open forum, like it or not. If I have an opinion I will state it, I am respectful, I don't belittle anyone nor do I make any threats. If you don't like it that is your own personal issue, you are more than welcome to post where you want as well.

You would say they were pissed when they were here last time , you know, getting embarrassed in the playoffs and all, yet they got their butts handed to them. Sorry guys, the Seahawks are not the Eagles, they play great D and are 15-1 over the last 16 games at home.
    To come here and respond like that, that's trolling. That comment wasn't made in the Seahawks forum. You went to a local team forum, found something you didn't like, instead of debating, you rip the comment on it.
    That's like me going to your game thread last week and saying, 'You guys were embarrassed by Arizona in a game that could have clinched Home Field and allowed you to rest the following week'. While accurate, you don't go to an opposing teams forum and do that.

You can post here all you want. I'm not arguing that. I'm arguing that you didn't come here to debate. You came here to try to get a rise out of us.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by saintsfan33 View Post
    time for us to get revenge...you don't want to play Payton and Brees when theyre pissed. BUT Brees has to be better on the road

To come here and respond like that, that's trolling. That comment wasn't made in the Seahawks forum. You went to a local team forum, found something you didn't like, instead of debating, you rip the comment on it.
    That's like me going to your game thread last week and saying, 'You guys were embarrassed by Arizona in a game that could have clinched Home Field and allowed you to rest the following week'. While accurate, you don't go to an opposing teams forum and do that.

You can post here all you want. I'm not arguing that. I'm arguing that you didn't come here to debate. You came here to try to get a rise out of us.
    I was responding to that comment, so stop taking it out of context. My team lost to to Arizona by 7 points, I call that a game we lost by one score and honestly Arizona deserved to win that. The Saints lost to Seattle by 27 on Dec 2nd and you guys got beat by a 7-9 team in the playoffs a few times before, so is that not fact?

vCash
    If the Saints were healthy, they could beat the Seahawks. But this #RobRyanCurse has really caught up to us. Too many injuries, and too many guys guys worn down because of snap numbers (Jordan, Lofton, Hawthorne, Lewis, Jenkins).
    New Orleans Saints
    LA Kings
    Cleveland Cavs
    NY Mets
    Duke Blue Devils

THE WORLD IS YOURS CHICO! KENNY VACCARO BABY!

vCash
    I was responding to that comment, so stop taking it out of context. My team lost to to Arizona by 7 points, I call that a game we lost by one score and honestly Arizona deserved to win that. The Saints lost to Seattle by 27 on Dec 2nd and you guys got beat by a 7-9 team in the playoffs a few times before, so is that not fact?
    I don't think a game from 3 years ago is relevant considering the Saints had Julius Jones as their RB. He's not Mark Ingram or Khiry Robinson. Seattle is a different team, too. Mentioning that game does border on trolling.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast