Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

IGT: Montreal Canadiens at Philadelphia Flyers

Time: 7:30pm
    Place: Wells Fargo Center

Game Notes:

- Canadiens are 2-1-2 in their last 5 games, coming off of a 2-1 win over Florida two days ago.
    - Canadiens will be without Alex Galchenyuk for 4-6 weeks due to a broken hand he sustained last game.
    - Canadiens are 12-7-2 on the road this season.
    - Flyers are playing the 2nd half of a back-to-back tonight after defeating the Devils last night 3-2 in overtime.
    - Flyers ended their 6 game road trip with a 5-1-0 record.
    - Hartnell will look to continue his now career-high 8 game point streak tonight.
    - Flyers have won the last 6 straight meetings against the Canadiens in Philadelphia and are 9-3-0 overall in their last 12 meetings against them.

vCash
    I hate the Canadiens. I don't know why, but I do. A lot. Something about them just rubs me the wrong way, and every time we play them I hope it turns into an absolute blowout. It may have something to do with the fact that I think Carey Price is, quite possibly, the most overrated goaltender of all time. I have never seen someone who has only shown flashes of brilliance be so praised and seen as annointed with some sort of Holy oil.

All around I just can't stand the freaking Habs. Screw em!

Anyways, tonight will be the first time in a while I'll actually get to sit down and watch a game. That's sort of why I've been absent on these boards lately. Haven't watched enough to have any valuable input. I got to watch some of the game at work last night. Giroux looked like a man posessed at times. Love that. Hopefully it continues tonight and we keep the train rollin.

G H O S T B E A R

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyGuys89 View Post
    I hate the Canadiens. I don't know why, but I do. A lot. Something about them just rubs me the wrong way, and every time we play them I hope it turns into an absolute blowout. It may have something to do with the fact that I think Carey Price is, quite possibly, the most overrated goaltender of all time. I have never seen someone who has only shown flashes of brilliance be so praised and seen as annointed with some sort of Holy oil.

All around I just can't stand the freaking Habs. Screw em!

Anyways, tonight will be the first time in a while I'll actually get to sit down and watch a game. That's sort of why I've been absent on these boards lately. Haven't watched enough to have any valuable input. I got to watch some of the game at work last night. Giroux looked like a man posessed at times. Love that. Hopefully it continues tonight and we keep the train rollin.
    I can barely watch when we play in Montreal. The way the fans can control the refs there is just pathetic. The fans there come off as Cowboy-esque to me. They seem like the are full of entitlement, which is the polar opposite of the mindset in Philly, where athletes must earn every inch of respect given, zero entitlement.

I think Philly fans are trained to hate teams that have huge fan bases around the world because they USED to be a dynasty. And their fans feel superior since they USED to be a dynasty. ugh getting me pissed just thinking about the Canadians, Yankees, Cowboys,

vCash
    Coooooooooooooot!
    #ClutchTime

vCash
    Just nice positioning. But it's something he hadn't been doing. Nice to see that, Couturier.
    #ClutchTime

vCash
    Really juwt a great all around shift from that line. Best ive seen Vinny and Downie look in a while.

Still dont think they mesh well and i think it has hampered Couts, but off to a good start in this game.

vCash
    vinny can thank his cup ring for that non-interference call ... more goals like that please

vCash
    Rinaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaldo!
    #ClutchTime

vCash
    This team is starting to click on all cylinders right now. This is becoming fun again.
    #ClutchTime

vCash
    Mason looks solid tonight.
    #ClutchTime

vCash
    Grossmann with a nice pass last night. Rinaldo with a goal tonight. Id say this team is on a bit of a roll right now.

vCash
    Who is this "Mezaros" cat and what did he do with crappy Mez?

That's 3 assists tonight.
    #ClutchTime

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 1908_Cubs View Post
    Who is this "Mezaros" cat and what did he do with crappy Mez?

That's 3 assists tonight.
    He really has been playing well for about 3 weeks now, and has shown signs...nothing like that last assist tho. I really think hes close to being back to form finally, he just keeps getting more consistent it seems.

vCash
    jesus downie.

vCash
    speaking of which ... raf is such a sweet pickup ... he keeps playing at a high level, and love how he attacks the high risk high reward areas

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast