Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 20
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    2,695
    vCash
    1500

    This is going to sound out there. But we should trade Romo for a 2nd rounder this

    year and for a first next year from a team like Cleveland or Minnesota. Two teams who have a lot of good young pieces and some vet pieces who need a QB. We may not get equal value but no team is going to offer us a 1st this year for him. So take less back move that contract.


    And I like Romo and never understood all the hate.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    NE Penna (God's Country)
    Posts
    26,490
    vCash
    1500
    A trade would be like cutting the head off of a chicken....this team would just flop around aimlessly for a while....it would help future cap, but all of his guaranteed money would strike the cap hard...besides, most teams, I would think, wouldn't give us a 2nd this year and a first next year for him based on two back surgeries

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Denmark, Europe
    Posts
    1,123
    vCash
    1500
    Are you kidding? I love Romo, but the guy has got two back surgeries in less than a year. He will be 34 once next season starts, and nobody knows if he will be the same after the surgeries. NOBODY would ever give a 1st and a 2nd. Besides, I don't see any reason to trade him. At least not for a 5th or whatever we could get realistically. Why not draft a guy and groom him behind Romo instead?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Manhattan College
    Posts
    6,589
    vCash
    1500
    Why can't you just throw this in the draft thread or off season thread? I can't stand the horrible posts that clutter the forum just because you want people to talk about your threads.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    1,575
    vCash
    1500
    this is an absolutely brilliant idea...if a team is willing trade for Romo than the Cowboys should jump all over it...Romo is a good QB but he is not Brees, Brady, Rodgers or Manning...and that means he is not the vital to the team...with Orton at QB in the biggest game of the year this team played good and had a chance to win...does Romo help this team win a few games?...yes but he also loses a few games as well and it evens out...this team could load up on draft picks and solidify the lines, the secondary, and add depth to the linebackers, running backs, and wide receivers all in one trade...too bad that idiot Jerry would stay on the Romo ship until it sinks
    Die hard Atlanta Braves, Dallas Cowboys and New York Knicks fan.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Manhattan College
    Posts
    6,589
    vCash
    1500
    Teams would never ever do this trade...ever.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    3,848
    vCash
    1500
    maybe a few years ago....wait i thought i said that

    "
    No Idea Why Ines Sainz Was Her assed"

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    804
    vCash
    1500
    I'm all for getting rid of Romo in any fashion or manner, so sick of watching him turn the ball over in big games, SICK OF IT

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Amarillo, Tx
    Posts
    2,506
    vCash
    1500
    Two back surgeries in less than 2 years coupled with the fact that he'll be 34 next year kills any chance of trading him. Even though Peyton is arguably the best qb ever, nobody wanted to trade for him, why would a team trade for a lesser qb?

    titties

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Texas Baby
    Posts
    4,544
    vCash
    1500
    Like I said before if you are running a west coast offense there is no need to pay a QB 100 Million. It just makes no sense at all because any QB can come in and throw 10 yard routes with accuracy. Kyle Orton moved the ball better than Romo did all season because he can get the ball out his hands fast and not hold onto the ball
    Time to get swole baby ooooo yea back in the gym

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    2,695
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by notoriousbig21 View Post
    Why can't you just throw this in the draft thread or off season thread? I can't stand the horrible posts that clutter the forum just because you want people to talk about your threads.

    1) you should *** off
    2) this is not your board

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Manhattan College
    Posts
    6,589
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by stlbest5in2013:27762553
    Quote Originally Posted by notoriousbig21 View Post
    Why can't you just throw this in the draft thread or off season thread? I can't stand the horrible posts that clutter the forum just because you want people to talk about your threads.

    1) you should *** off
    2) this is not your board
    Lol bro weren't you the one saying you were done with this team?

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    3,848
    vCash
    1500
    the problem with "trade ideas" is that people don't think about the other side. When we have something we want to get rid of it's usually because they aren't producing for us. So automatically we think we can ship trash to another team and receive a premium in return.

    Trades don't work like that. They have to be beneficial for both teams. We have to give up something good to get something good. If Romo is making 100M, 2 back surgeries, poor ability to win in WOGH games, and 34 years old why would some other team want to take him off our hands?

    If we were going to part with Romo it should have been 3-4 years ago when we was coming off well rounded statistical seasons. Now we're stuck and we deserve it. The fans have been supporting mediocrity for 17 years. You deserve what you get now.

    "
    No Idea Why Ines Sainz Was Her assed"

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,971
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by stlbest5in2013 View Post
    year and for a first next year from a team like Cleveland or Minnesota. Two teams who have a lot of good young pieces and some vet pieces who need a QB. We may not get equal value but no team is going to offer us a 1st this year for him. So take less back move that contract.


    And I like Romo and never understood all the hate.
    I thought you were going to watch from "a far" ??????

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Manhattan College
    Posts
    6,589
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by pacowboysfan:27763699
    Quote Originally Posted by stlbest5in2013 View Post
    year and for a first next year from a team like Cleveland or Minnesota. Two teams who have a lot of good young pieces and some vet pieces who need a QB. We may not get equal value but no team is going to offer us a 1st this year for him. So take less back move that contract.


    And I like Romo and never understood all the hate.
    I thought you were going to watch from "a far" ??????
    Hahaha he is but first he had to share some of his Madden trades.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •